S0lidFr0st

SQL Query Manipulation

10 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello! I'm fairly new to using Autoit, I like the language and simplicity, however, there is a bit of a learning curve for me. I'm stuck and need some community help!

I need to manipulate a query by using GUICtrlCreateDate to select the correct date and pipe the selected date into my actual query in a specific format (yyyymmdd).

Here is an example:

_Flag_RecordsetDisplay($sConnectionString, "select * from trips_to_complete_20161122 where trip_type in ('P','C') and trip_status in ('S','PC','DC') and Flagged = 1")

Func _Flag_RecordsetDisplay($sConnectionString, $sQUERY)

; Create connection object
    Local $oConnection = _ADO_Connection_Create()

; Open connection with $sConnectionString
    _ADO_Connection_OpenConString($oConnection, $sConnectionString)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, $ADO_RET_FAILURE)

; Executing some query directly to Array of Arrays (instead to $oRecordset)
    Local $aRecordset = _ADO_Execute($oConnection, $sQUERY, True)

; Clean Up
    _ADO_Connection_Close($oConnection)
    $oConnection = Null

; Display Array Content with column names as headers
    _ADO_Recordset_Display($aRecordset, 'Recordset content')

EndFunc    ;==>_Flag_RecordsetDisplay

The part of the query that needs modified is "trips_to_complete_20161122" I need to be able to select a date (via the gui) and that selection pipe into my query.  

Thanks in Advanced!

Edited by S0lidFr0st

I have two helper functions:

sqldate2gui()

guidate2sql()

which convert.  Probably a design flaw on my side. Should just have used SQL friendly ISO dates in the GUI... See DTP to do that: 

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_GUICtrlDTP_Create.htm

The bad news is, there is no quick fix. You will need to put in some extra lines of code to get it to work the way you want.

Sorry.

-Skysnake

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

Just now, Skysnake said:

The bad news is, there is no quick fix. You will need to put in some extra lines of code to get it to work the way you want.

Sorry.

-Skysnake

Hey! Thanks for the reply! No need to apologize! I can work with extra code. This is a learning experience for me anyway, and if I can pull it off, will save me hours worth of time!

Ahem, sorry to ask, but is the date part of the table name?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

ooh, as always you impress... good job @jchd:)

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

From help file example for GUICtrlCreateDate:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    GUICreate("My GUI get date", 200, 200, 800, 200)
    Local $idDate = GUICtrlCreateDate("1953/04/25", 10, 10, 185, 20)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

; Loop until the user exits.
    While 1
        Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop

EndSwitch
    WEnd

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Date", GUICtrlRead($idDate))
    GUIDelete()
EndFunc   ;==>Example

As I understand the main question is how to convert result from GUICtrlRead($idDate) to YYYYMMDD .

Remark:  GUICtrlRead for Date control as a return value give you :  The selected date in the format defined by the regional settings .

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

@S0lidFr0st

I say because it's always (like 99.999% of the times) a bad idea to mix data and schema names.

To illustrate imagine you create a daily table of <something>. You end up filling your database with a large number of distinct tables storing information having the exact same semantics. Now say your duty is to exhibit rows matching some criterion and having occured in the last 7 days. Your query will look like this:

select <list of columns> from Something_2016-11-16 where <criterion>
union all
select <list of columns> from Something_2016-11-17 where <criterion>
union all
select <list of columns> from Something_2016-11-18 where <criterion>
union all
select <list of columns> from Something_2016-11-19 where <criterion>
union all
select <list of columns> from Something_2016-11-20 where <criterion>
union all
select <list of columns> from Something_2016-11-21 where <criterion>
union all
select <list of columns> from Something_2016-11-22 where <criterion>
order by ... Geez, you're stuck here: no good criterion order! (remember SQL tables are like maths sets, orderless)

Compare with this, where the ISO date is part of the table:

select <list of columns>
from Something
where <criterion> and theDate between date('now', '-6 days') and date('now')
order by theDate

Which do you find more practical and should be more efficient?

EDIT: typing too fast, there should be double quotes or the delimiters your engine requires around the weird table names, e.g. "Something_2016-11-16" else SQL will treat - as substraction (my bad).

Edited by jchd
Delimiters omitted
1 person likes this

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

20 hours ago, jchd said:

Ahem, sorry to ask, but is the date part of the table name?

Unfortunately, yes. The way this system works is every day the previous day (table) is archived and a new table is generated for the 31st day. So on each day I have 31 tables ranging from the current date to 31 days out. I only need to work with present day data.

I would fire the guy who set this up.

4 hours ago, jchd said:

I would fire the guy who set this up.

Oh man we are in complete agreement there. If you only knew more, you would feel so much stronger as well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      Hi,
      I am automating the testing of a video player. I search a file for ".mp4" and want to create a GUI with radio buttons to select what video to play. The number of videos can change based on the user's library so this must be created automatically.  I have searched for how to accomplish this and there are several posts out there that help a little but I can't figure out the solution. I pulled the offending code from my main script and created the file below to make this easier to read. I am sure one of our experts here can help!
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> Local $sMediaFile = "D:\MediaFiles\MediaFiles.txt" Local $iStrReturn = 0 Local $aText Local $aArrayFile Local $iMax = 6 ;Default number of Videos - 1 for the array counter Local $aVideoName[$iMax] = [0] Local $sCheckBox1 Local $iT = 0, $iVideoCount = 0, $iCount Local $ix = 0 Local $iy = 0 Local $idClose1 Const $iL = 10 ; Count from Left for GUI so all buttons line up ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; Read a list of video file names and create a GUI with Radio Buttons to select a single video. ; Problem: We don't know how many video names will be in the text file, so we can't hard code Case Statements & their variables ; Put the Video File Names into an Array _FileReadToArray($sMediaFile, $aArrayFile) For $a = 1 To $aArrayFile[0] ; Step through the array looking for .mp4 If StringInStr($aArrayFile[$a], ".mp4") Then $iVideoCount = $iVideoCount + 1 $aText = StringSplit($aArrayFile[$a],"\\") ; This video player reads double backslashes For $a1 = 1 to $aText[0] ; Check that the array is big enough If StringInStr($aText[$a1], ".mp4") Then ;MsgBox(0,"","Video is " & $aText[$a1]) If UBound($aVideoName) = $iVideoCount Then ; Resize the array when $iCount is equal to the element count in the array to prevent subscript error ReDim $aVideoName[$aVideoName[0] + $iMax] EndIf $aVideoName[$iVideoCount] = $aText[$a1]; add data to new index element $aVideoName[0] = $a1 ; update the index count for future reference ; The idea is to create a GUI width to accommodate long video file names $it = StringLen($aVideoName[$iVideoCount]) If $iT > $ix Then $ix = $iT EndIf EndIf Next EndIf Next ; Move backwards through the array deleting blank rows For $iCount = UBound($aVideoName) - 1 To 0 Step -1 If $aVideoName[$iCount] = "" Then _ArrayDelete($aVideoName, $iCount) EndIf Next ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; Create the GUI - Names and Radio Button counts will vary - How do I do this? ; ;_ArrayDisplay($aVideoName) ;Local $aVarName[$aVideoName[0]] Local $iRows = UBound($aVideoName, $UBOUND_ROWS) $iRows = $iRows -1 $aVideoName[0] = $iRows ; Prep the GUI to display the FileNames with Radio Buttons - Can only select one at a time. $a = 0 $ix = $ix + 200 $iy = ($aVideoName[0] * 30) + 60 $hGUI = GUICreate("Videos", $ix, $iy) ;$iT = $iT+30 ; Create the variable names for the Case statement - Video count may change so Video Names displayed and GUICtrlCreateRadio count may change. ;~ For $a = 1 to $aVarName[0] ;~ If UBound($aVarName) = $aVarName Then ;~ ; Resize the array when $iCount is equal to the element count in the array to prevent subscript error ;~ ReDim $aVarName[$aVarName[0] + $iMax] ;~ EndIf ;~ Assign("$bVideoName" & $a, $a) ;~ Local $aVarName[$a] = Eval($bVideoName[$a]) ;~ ; $aVarName[$a] = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVarName[$a], $iL, $iT) ;~ Next $iCount = 1 ;MsgBox(0,"","VideoName[0] is "&$aVideoName[0]) ;_ArrayDisplay($aVideoName) Local $bVideoName1 If $iCount < $aVideoName[0] Then $bVideoName1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVideoName[$iCount], $iL, $iT) GUICtrlSetState($bVideoName1, $GUI_CHECKED) $iT = $iT+30 EndIf $iCount = $iCount + 1 If $iCount <= ($aVideoName[0]) Then Local $bVideoName2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVideoName[$iCount],$iL,$iT) $iT = $iT+30 EndIf $iCount = $iCount + 1 If $iCount <= ($aVideoName[0]) Then Local $bVideoName3 = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVideoName[$iCount],$iL,$iT) $iT = $iT+30 EndIf $iCount = $iCount + 1 If $iCount <= ($aVideoName[0]) Then Local $bVideoName4 = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVideoName[$iCount],$iL,$iT) $iT = $iT+30 EndIf $iCount = $iCount + 1 If $iCount <= ($aVideoName[0] -1) Then Local $bVideoName5 = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVideoName[$iCount],$iL,$iT) $iT = $iT+30 EndIf $iCount = $iCount + 1 If $iCount <= ($aVideoName[0] -1) Then Local $bVideoName6 = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVideoName[$iCount],$iL,$iT) $iT = $iT+30 EndIf $iCount = $iCount + 1 If $iCount <= ($aVideoName[0] -1) Then Local $bVideoName7 = GUICtrlCreateRadio($aVideoName[$iCount],$iL,$iT) $iT = $iT+30 EndIf $iT = $iT + 30 $idClose1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Go!", $iL, $iT) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; Switch Statement ; ;Local $nMsg = "" While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $bVideoName1 Case $bVideoName2 Case $bVideoName3 Case $bVideoName4 Case $bVideoName5 ;Case $bVideoName6 <- Fails because there are only 5 videos - Need variable $bVideoNames ;Case $bVideoName7 <- Fails because there are only 5 videos Case $idClose1 $bVideoName1 = GUICtrlRead($bVideoName1) $bVideoName2 = GUICtrlRead($bVideoName2) $bVideoName3 = GUICtrlRead($bVideoName3) $bVideoName4 = GUICtrlRead($bVideoName4) $bVideoName5 = GUICtrlRead($bVideoName5) ;$bVideoName6 = GUICtrlRead($bVideoName6) ;$bVideoName7 = GUICtrlRead($bVideoName7) ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete($nMsg) MsgBox(0,"","Case " & $nMsg & " was selected.") ; Always returns 8. ??? This is the "MediaFiles.txt" file I am reading:
      D:\\MediaFiles\\BigBuckBunny.mp4 D:\\MediaFiles\\BigBuckBunny60fps.mp4 D:\\MediaFiles\\Sintel.mp4 D:\\MediaFiles\\sintel-2048-surround.mp4 D:\\MediaFiles\\TearsOfSteel.mp4 D:\\MediaFiles\\tearsofsteel_4K.mp4 I'm sure I have several mistakes (or poor coding methods) in my AutoIt file.
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      I know many newbies search for this feature.
      I decided to share this piece of code with everyone.
      Basically its a "splash screen" that has a transparent image.
      In a nutshell - Gui with a transparent gif.
      Enjoy...
      Download attachment....

Splash Screen GUI.zip
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi Developers,

While trying to find a way to actually style/skin the GUICtrlCreateTabItem, I read the help file and stated:
      My question to you guys is will this be updated? or am I hoping for something that will never come to pass?
      I've seen scripts between 2007 to 2009 allowing the tabs to be modified
      Reason for my question is I'm trying to make my GUI Tabs look more modern.
      Thanks in advance for reading my post.

• Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      I am trying to get the results of a radio button selection. I have tried implementing sample scripts but to no avail.
      Can someone tell / show me what I am doing wrong?
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $bSelect1 Local $bSelect2 Local $bSelect3 SelectButton() ;The results of SelectButton is not being returned MsgBox(0,"","Select1 is "& $bSelect1 & ". Select2 is "& $bSelect2 & ". Select3 is "& $bSelect3 & ".") Func SelectButton() Local $hGUI = GUICreate("SGX4CP Tests", 300, 300) GUISetState() Local $bSelect1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Select 1", 10, 160) Local $bSelect2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Select 2", 10, 190) Local $bSelect3 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Select 3", 10, 220) ; Set TestSelectForever as the default radio button GUICtrlSetState($bSelect1, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $idClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 120,250) Local $idMsg While 1 $idMsg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $idMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $idMsg = $idClose ExitLoop Case $idMsg = $bSelect1 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($bSelect1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox(0,"","Select1") Case $idMsg = $bSelect2 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($bSelect2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox(0,"","Select2") Case $idMsg = $bSelect3 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($bSelect3), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox(0,"","Select3") ; GUICtrlRead($hGUI) EndSelect WEnd MsgBox(0,"","Select1 is "& $bSelect1 & ". Select2 is "& $bSelect2 & ". Select3 is "& $bSelect3 & ".") ; Why is this returning numbers? EndFunc  
    • VIP
      By VIP
      Please help create a GUI! Any ideas or guides are welcome!

Create drag-and-drop GUIs:
      - GUI Min or Explan Main GUI Menu with top button! (Also the button to move drag and drop move)
      - Main GUI Menu: Stay in the center of the screen AND Always on the left or right side of the screen!
      - When you click on one of the menus, you will create or create a GUI: always on the left or right side of the main menu!

SRC:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ColorConstantS.au3> Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) ;0=no, 1=require pre-declaration Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1) ;0=append, 1=no default menu, 2=no automatic check, 4=menuitemID not return Opt("TrayAutoPause", 0) ;0=no pause, 1=Pause Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ;0=disabled, 1=OnEvent mode enabled Opt("GUIResizeMode", 0) ;0=no resizing, <1024 special resizing #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form1 = GUICreate("MAIN_MENU", 117, 481, @DesktopWidth - 117, -1, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit") GUISetBkColor($COLOR_BLUE) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<-!->", 0, 0, 116, 25, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) Global $Button0 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button0", 1, 32, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button0") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 1, 73, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button1") Global $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 1, 119, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button2") Global $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button3", 1, 167, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button3") Global $Button4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button4", 1, 216, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button4") Global $Button5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button5", 1, 259, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button5") Global $Button6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button6", 1, 305, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button6") Global $Button7 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button7", 1, 347, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button7") Global $Button8 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button8", 1, 396, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button8") Global $Button9 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 1, 437, 115, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $BS_FLAT)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_Button9") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 Sleep(50) WEnd Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc ;==>_Exit Func _CloseGUI() GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>_CloseGUI Func _Button0() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_0", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 0", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button0 Func _Button1() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_1", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 1", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button1 Func _Button2() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_2", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 2", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button2 Func _Button3() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_3", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 3", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button3 Func _Button4() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_4", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 4", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button4 Func _Button5() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_5", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 5", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button5 Func _Button6() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_6", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 6", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button6 Func _Button7() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_7", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 7", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button7 Func _Button8() #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_8", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_RED) ; will change background color Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 8", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button8 Func _Button9() _Exit() ;~ #Region ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= ;~ Global $Form2 = GUICreate("SUB_GUI_9", 310, 712, @DesktopWidth - 310 - 150, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) ; GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit") ;~ Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("SUB GUI MENU 9", 0, 0, 234, 508, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE, $SS_RIGHTJUST), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) ;~ GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 15, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") ;~ Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 240, 456, 67, 49, BitOR($BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER)) ;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "_CloseGUI") ;~ GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ #EndRegion ### START SUB GUI section ### Form= EndFunc ;==>_Button9