jonson1986

Google Translator 411 Error [Length Required]

9 posts in this topic

Hey I searched code on autoit forum and modify it according to my needs and try to translate text from Russian to English in return I'm getting error such as "Error 411 (Length Required)!!1"

Both my autoit codes and error I got are given below, please help me to solve this issue, Thanks

Autoit codes to translate text form Russian to English;

#include <urlencode.au3>
$File1 = @ScriptDir & "\russian_text.txt"
$txt = FileRead($File1)
; Try to convert line breaks with .....so final URL looks simpler
$txt = StringReplace($txt, @CRLF, '...........')
$txt = StringReplace($txt, @LF, '.............')
$txt = StringReplace($txt, @CR, '.............')
FileWrite (@scriptdir & '\russian_text2.txt', $txt)
$openfile = @ScriptDir & "\russian_text2.txt"
$mytext = FileRead ($openfile)
$encoding = urlencode ($mytext)
FileWrite (@scriptdir & '\enooding.txt', $encoding)
$from = "ru"
$to = "en"
$url = "https://translate.googleapis.com/translate_a/single?client=gtx"
$url &= "&sl=" & $from & "&tl=" & $to & "&dt=t&q=" & $encoding
$oHTTP = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
$oHTTP.Open("POST", $url, False)
$oHTTP.Send()
$sData = $oHTTP.ResponseText
$sData = StringRegExpReplace($sData, '.*?\["(.*?)(?<!\\)"[^\[]*', "$1" & @crlf)
FileWrite (@scriptdir & '\errorcode.txt', $sData)
Msgbox(0,"", $sData)

In response of above codes, I'm getting below error;

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang=en>
  <meta charset=utf-8>
  <meta name=viewport content="initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width">
  <title>Error 411 (Length Required)!!1</title>
  <style>
    *{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}
  </style>
  <a href=//www.google.com/><span id=logo aria-label=Google></span></a>
  <p><b>411.</b> <ins>That’s an error.</ins>
  <p>POST requests require a <code>Content-length</code> header.  <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>

Interesting.

Try this:

$oHttp.SetRequestHeader('Content-Length', $nValue)

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04

1 hour ago, mLipok said:

Interesting.

Try this:

Thanks for guidance but where to put it even i put it after below code

it give me error $nValue not declared like you can say that variable used without defining it

If i put $nValue = "0" then i got following error;

Here is Error

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang=en>
  <meta charset=utf-8>
  <meta name=viewport content="initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width">
  <title>Error 413 (Request Entity Too Large)!!1</title>
  <style>
    *{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}
  </style>
  <a href=//www.google.com/><span id=logo aria-label=Google></span></a>
  <p><b>413.</b> <ins>That’s an error.</ins>
  <p>Your client issued a request that was too large.
 <script>
  (function() { var c=function(a,d,b){a=a+"=deleted"+("; path="+d);null!=b&&(a+="; domain="+b);document.cookie=a+"; expires=Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT"};var g=function(a){var d=e,b=location.hostname;c(d,a,null);c(d,a,b);for(var f=0;;){f=b.indexOf(".",f+1);if(0>f)break;c(d,a,b.substring(f+1))}};var h;if(4E3<unescape(encodeURI(document.cookie)).length){for(var k=document.cookie.split(";"),l=[],m=0;m<k.length;m++){var n=k[m].match(/^\s*([^=]+)/);n&&l.push(n[1])}for(var p=0;p<l.length;p++){var e=l[p];g("/");for(var q=location.pathname,r=0;;){r=q.indexOf("/",r+1);if(0>r)break;var t=q.substring(0,r);g(t);g(t+"/")}"/"!=q.charAt(q.length-1)&&(g(q),g(q+"/"))}h=!0}else h=!1;h&&setTimeout(function(){location.reload(!0)},1E3); })();
</script>
 <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>

Here is my new autoit code;

#include <urlencode.au3>
$File1 = @ScriptDir & "\russian_text.txt"
$txt = FileRead($File1)
; Try to convert line breaks with .....so final URL looks simpler
$txt = StringReplace($txt, @CRLF, '...........')
$txt = StringReplace($txt, @LF, '.............')
$txt = StringReplace($txt, @CR, '.............')
FileWrite (@scriptdir & '\russian_text2.txt', $txt)
$openfile = @ScriptDir & "\russian_text2.txt"
$mytext = FileRead ($openfile)
$encoding = urlencode ($mytext)
FileWrite (@scriptdir & '\enooding.txt', $encoding)
$from = "ru"
$to = "en"
$url = "https://translate.googleapis.com/translate_a/single?client=gtx"
$url &= "&sl=" & $from & "&tl=" & $to & "&dt=t&q=" & $encoding
$nValue = "0"
$oHTTP.Open("POST", $url, False)
$oHTTP.Send()
$sData = StringRegExpReplace($sData, '.*?\["(.*?)(?<!\\)"[^\[]*', "$1" & @crlf)
FileWrite (@scriptdir & '\errorcode.txt', $sData)
Msgbox(0,"", $sData)

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

The script work on my side:

$sString = "This is a test phrase. Translate me. I'll write al very long phrase for see if there is an error based on the text lenght but it doesn't on my side, i don't know. Well good luck, see you soon on Autoit thread!"
$sFrom = "en"
$sTo = "ru"
$sURL = "https://translate.googleapis.com/translate_a/single?client=gtx&sl=" & $sFrom & "&tl=" & $sTo & "&dt=t&q=" & $sString

$oHTTP.Open("GET", $sURL, False)
$oHTTP.Send()
$sData = StringRegExpReplace($sData, '.*?\["(.*?)(?<!\\)"[^\[]*', "$1" & @CRLF)
MsgBox(0, 0, $sData)

29zeptv.png

Probably there is some mistake when you read and decode the file?

EDIT: Replace POST with GET, better the second one.

Edited by Terenz

Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength

22 minutes ago, jonson1986 said:

p>Your client issued a request that was too large.

$nValue should not be = 0
You must to set proper value.

What is the problem with reverse translation ?

_Example()
Func _Example()
    Local $sString = "This is a test phrase. Translate me. I'll write al very long phrase for see if there is an error based on the text lenght but it doesn't on my side, i don't know. Well good luck, see you soon on Autoit thread!"
    Local $sFrom = "en"
    Local $sTo = "ru"

Local $sData = _Google_Translate($sFrom, $sTo, $sString)
    $sData = _Google_Translate($sTo, $sFrom, $sData)
    MsgBox(0, 0, $sData)
EndFunc   ;==>_Example

Func _Google_Translate($sFrom, $sTo, $sString)
    Local $sURL = "https://translate.googleapis.com/translate_a/single?client=gtx&sl=" & $sFrom & "&tl=" & $sTo & "&dt=t&q=" & $sString

Local $oHTTP = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    $oHTTP.Open("POST", $sURL, False)
    $oHTTP.Send()
    Local $sData = $oHTTP.ResponseText
    Return $sData

EndFunc   ;==>_Google_Translate

ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Thanks for kind responses,

I tried and found it working from English to any other language fine but when i tried to translate any other language back to English, in this condition I need to encode other language into UTF-8 google friend URL parameters and when i sent request it give me error for what i wrote above, please help me to reverse translation from Russian to English, it'll be really helpful for me.

Thanks

Spoiler

Thanks mLipok,

sorry to tell you, I got an idea about queries but I'm not able to make my code working even using the guidance available on stackoverflow.

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

_Example()
Func _Example()
    Local $sString = _
            "This is a test phrase. " & _
            "Translate me. " & _
            "I'll write a very long phrase, to see if there is an error based on the text lenght but it doesn't on my side. " & _
            "I don't know why. " & _
            "Well good luck, see you soon on Autoit thread!"
    Local $sFrom = "en"
    Local $sTo = "ru"

Local $sData = _Google_Translate($sFrom, $sTo, $sString)
    MsgBox(0, $sFrom & '>>' & $sTo, $sData)

$sData = _Google_Translate($sTo, $sFrom, _URIEncode(StringRegExpReplace($sData, '\R', ' ')))
    MsgBox(0, $sTo & '>>' & $sFrom, $sData)
EndFunc   ;==>_Example

Func _Google_Translate($sFrom, $sTo, $sString)
    ; http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26714426/what-is-the-meaning-of-google-translate-query-params
    ; '&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8'

Local $sURL = _
            "https://translate.googleapis.com/translate_a/single?client=gtx" & _
            "&sl=" & $sFrom & "&tl=" & $sTo & "&dt=t&q=" & $sString

Local $oHTTP = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    $oHTTP.Open("POST", $sURL, False)
    $oHTTP.Send()
    Local $sData = $oHTTP.ResponseText
    Return $sData

EndFunc   ;==>_Google_Translate

Func _URIEncode($sData)
    ; Prog@ndy
    ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/95850-url-encoding/?do=findComment&comment=689060
    Local $aData = StringSplit(BinaryToString(StringToBinary($sData, 4), 1), "")
    Local $nChar
    $sData = ""
    For $i = 1 To $aData[0]
        ; ConsoleWrite($aData[$i] & @CRLF)
        $nChar = Asc($aData[$i])
        Switch $nChar
            Case 45, 46, 48 To 57, 65 To 90, 95, 97 To 122, 126
                $sData &= $aData[$i]
            Case 32
                $sData &= "+"
            Case Else
                $sData &= "%" & Hex($nChar, 2)
        EndSwitch
    Next
    Return $sData
EndFunc   ;==>_URIEncode

Func _URIDecode($sData)
    ; Prog@ndy
    ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/95850-url-encoding/?do=findComment&comment=689060
    Local $aData = StringSplit(StringReplace($sData, "+", " ", 0, 1), "%")
    $sData = ""
    For $i = 2 To $aData[0]
        $aData[1] &= Chr(Dec(StringLeft($aData[$i], 2))) & StringTrimLeft($aData[$i], 2)
    Next
    Return BinaryToString(StringToBinary($aData[1], 1), 4)
EndFunc   ;==>_URIDecode

;)

EDIT:
You can also look here:

http://www.w3schools.com/Tags/ref_urlencode.asp

Edited by mLipok

Spoiler