SkythekidRS

IE.au3 - _IELinkClickByText

2 posts in this topic

hello guys. :D I have problem with "_IELinkClickByText"  How can i click 2 text like this example:
I have a website:

(1)RED (2)GREEN (3)RED

How can i click red (1) and (3) ??
_IELinkClickByText just click 1 button.
Please help me.

With out any further specyfic information I can only say: 
Exactly in the same way .... like in HelpFiles Examples

So post what you made for now, and then some one will try to help you.

mLipok

ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Last update: 2016-12-23
Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft Components * TeamViewer API -UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAPPOP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * WinSCP UDF *

My contribution to others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities *

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, The Art of Computer Programming
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• boooooom
      By boooooom
      I'm trying to get the HTML code after executing javascript in IE. Here is my code.
      $url = "http://example.com" $oIE = _IECreate($url) Sleep(3000) ;waiting for executing javascript. But useless. $oFrame = _IEFrameGetCollection($oIE, 0) $sCode &= _IEPropertyGet($oFrame, "innerhtml") & @CRLF Then, I get this error.
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3" (2308) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oTemp = $oObject.document.body $oTemp = $oObject^ ERROR After executing javascript, when I view source in IE, there are HTML code like below.
      <html> <head> ... </head> <body> ... </body> </html> What should I do?
    • MattG1991
      By MattG1991
      Hello all, 
      I've written a script that pulls info from some web pages, saves the results to variables, and prints it out to a Word document. I've tried to make this script work with a minimum of user interaction. I've noticed an issue happens when I run the script and I have another window set as active, like SciTE for example. It inserts an "ETX" character. I've done this with Notepad too. It displays an upside down L character. Any particular reason why? Unfortunately, I can't post any code. Basically, it gets a collection of tags, applies a test to find the values I want, then pulls the innerhtml from said tag. Then it assigns the results to a global variable.  Any help would be appreciated. 
    • CT83
      By CT83
      I send Pushbullet Updates (pushbullet.com) of my script using its native API and i have the following code to do the same, but in some cases my internet connection sometimes stops responding and the notification can't be send  using HTTP.send($sPD) methods,in such cases due to the lack of internet connection a runtime error (The requested action with this object has failed) is generated! This creates problems, as the stability of my script is affected. Is there a way to solve this problem?
      Func Send_Pushbullet($spTitle,$sBody,$GFPsh_Tk) Local $sPD = '{"type": "note", "title": "'&$spTitle&'","body": "'&$sBody&'"}' $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("POST", "https://api.pushbullet.com/v2/pushes", False) $oHTTP.setRequestHeader("Authorization", "Bearer " & $GFPsh_Tk) $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/json") $oHTTP.Send($sPD) $Result = $oHTTP.ResponseText ToolTip2("PushBullet :"&$Result) ToolTip2("PushBullet Sent - "&$spTitle&" : "&$sBody&" "&$GFPsh_Tk) EndFunc  
    • jonson1986
      By jonson1986
      Hello I'm trying to translate few text using below code, I found it working previously couple of months ago but Now these days it's not working at all and I'm getting below errors when I run the script and Array display at the end of text also not able to show any translated text instead of value 0 & 1;
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (gt-res-data)
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
      Here is code,
      #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $tag="* # * # *" Local $oIE=_IECreate("https://translate.google.com/#auto/es") Local $oForm=_IEFormGetCollection($oIE,0) Local $oQuery=_IEGetObjByName($oForm,"text") _IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $tag & @CR & "Hello World" & @CR & "This is a test" & @CR & $tag) _IEFormSubmit($oForm) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $oText=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"gt-res-data") $lines=StringSplit(_IEPropertyGet($oText,"innerText"),@CRLF,1) _IEQuit($oIE) _ArrayDelete($lines,_ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,0) & "-" & $lines[0]) _ArrayDelete($lines,"1-" & _ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,1)) $lines[0]=UBound($lines)-1 _ArrayDisplay($lines)  
    • PunkoHead
      By PunkoHead
      Hi all,
      I am having an issue with a website that I want to automate.
      I have this menu and I want to click on the Custom button.

The buttons with "inspect element" are: 

The code that I tried is
      $sSearch = "Custom" $oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "options") $oDivs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oFrame, "ul") For $oDiv In $oDivs If String(_IEPropertyGet($oDiv, "InnerText")) = $sSearch Then _IEAction($oDiv, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next I also tried with:
      $sMyString = "Custom" Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE) For $oLink In $oLinks Local $sLinkText = _IEPropertyGet($oLink, "innerText") If StringInStr($sLinkText, $sMyString) Then _IEAction($oLink, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next  
      However, these are not working. Any ideas?