Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I've made a library, based on AutoItObject UDF with the goal of implementing getter and setter functionality and make it possible to define new object properties in as few steps as possible.
Thank you to @trancexx for getting me on the right track, and all users in Hooking into the IDispatch interface for the code to get me going.
If I've forgotten to add credit, please let me know
#include "AutoItObject_Internal.au3" $myCar = IDispatch() $myCar.make = 'Ford' $myCar.model = 'Mustang' $myCar.year = 1969 $myCar.__defineGetter('DisplayCar', DisplayCar) Func DisplayCar($oThis) Return 'A Beautiful ' & $oThis.parent.year & ' ' & $oThis.parent.make & ' ' & $oThis.parent.model EndFunc MsgBox(0, "", $myCar.DisplayCar) More examples: https://github.com/genius257/AutoItObject-Internal/tree/master/Examples
Edit2 (19th March 2017):
First of all, sorry about the lack of updates on this project. I always start too many projects and end up ignoring old projects, if I run into problems ^^'.
So I've started moving my AutoIt scripts to GitHub. I will still post the most recent script version here.
I tried to implement the code in this topic:
Firstly, i have no idea how these lines of code work but meanwhile i noticed that:
; Everytime autoit wants to call a method, get or set a property in a object it needs to go to ; IDispatch::GetIDsFromNames. This is our version of that function, note that by defining this ourselves ; we can fool autoit to believe that the object supports a lot of different properties/methods. Func __IDispatch_GetIDsFromNames($pSelf, $riid, $rgszNames, $cNames, $lcid, $rgDispId) ... EndFunc The problem is i ran into is that some object calls didn't go through IDispatch::GetIDsFromNames.
Here is the code to replicate what i'm mentioning:
I followed the example in the topic and tried to do the same thing with method .Documents (line 193) and .Open (line 194) but didn't get the same result because .Documents was being passed through __IDispatch_GetIDsFromNames while .Open didn't.
$Au3_CallByName = 'Documents' Local $oDoc = $oAppl.Au3_CallByName $Au3_CallByName = 'Open' $oDoc = $oDoc.Au3_CallByName($sFilePath, $bConfirmConversions, $bReadOnly, $bAddToRecentFiles, $sOpenPassword, "", $bRevert, $sWritePassword, "", $iFormat) Console outputs:
==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oDoc = $oDoc.Au3_CallByName($sFilePath, $bConfirmConversions, $bReadOnly, $bAddToRecentFiles, $sOpenPassword, "", $bRevert, $sWritePassword, "", $iFormat) $oDoc = $oDoc^ ERROR Is there any workarounds to solve this?
hello autoit team
i tried to create a SPVoice object
when i create the object and tried to use this function SetAlertBoundary
it gave me an error
please where is the problem?
here is the code
local $o_Sapi_OBJ = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice") if IsObj($o_Sapi_OBJ) then $o_Sapi_OBJ.SetAlertBoundary("SPEI_PHONEME") endIf note i got the function name from microsoft web site
i have windows10
Hi AutoIt Programmers!
I've seen a code that gives Name of Group by writing it's group's SID, but this one response very slower than Windows Command-Line WMIC
Func _GetLocalGroupName($sSID = 'S-1-5-18') $objWMIService = ObjGet ("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT Name FROM Win32_Group where SID="' & $sSID & '"') For $GroupNames in $colItems MsgBox (0,"",$GroupNames.Name) ExitLoop Next EndFunc I don't want call and use any third-party programs even CMD, i just want use from Windows API, netapi32.dll or AutoIt Functions (Standalone).
Do you have any idea to improve speed/performance of this code? I'll happy of your comments
====================== SOLOUTION by @Subz ======================
Hello again, i have a code that changes username to favorite, my problem is how to use ObjEvent() function to catch errors, i've red Help File and Forum's Topics but i can't understand too much😐
Here is a code (I've copied this codes from a user of AutoIt Forum):
$sOldUser = "Administrator" $sNewUser = "Admin" $oUser = ObjGet("WinNT://" & @ComputerName & "/" & $sOldUser & ",user") $oComputer = ObjGet("WinNT://" & @ComputerName) $oNewUser = $oComputer.MoveHere($oUser.ADsPath, $sNewUser) Thanks for your care, I'm new to AutoIt and days should be passed with my coding and practicing to don't bother you :)❤