Perforator v1.25 build 2015-06-30 beta - perforate your GUI easily

UEZ

Last update for now. Added feature to play GIF animation also in GUI as b/w animation.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

UEZ,

Brilliant.

A beautiful piece of coding.

Thanks for sharing

GreenCan

Contributions

CheckUpdate - SelfUpdating script ------- Self updating script

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

MsgBox with CountDown ------------------- MsgBox with visual countdown

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Input Period udf ------------------------------ GUI for a period input

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

Excel Chart UDF ----------------------------- Collaboration project with water 

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

TaskListAllDetailed --------------------------- List All Scheduled Tasks

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

Oracle SQL Report Generator -------------  Oracle Report generator using SQL

SQLite Report Generator -------------------  SQLite Report generator using SQL

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Animated animals ----------------------------- Fun: Moving animated objects

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

Thanks GreenCan.

Btw, I found a bug and updated the code again. See post#1.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Downloaded, tested, (almost) approved.

During the first test with the latest build, the script crashed with an array error but I could not replicate it afterwards.

No matter what I did afterwards, I could not get the error again, so let's assume my laptop had a bug :)

So this is your 'last' last update?

My little contribution to the perforated animation world:

Felix animated.au3

Thanks

GreenCan

Edited by GreenCan

Contributions

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

Downloaded, tested, (almost) approved.

During the first test with the latest build, the script crashed with an array error but I could not replicate it afterwards.

No matter what I did afterwards, I could not get the error again, so let's assume my laptop had a bug :)

Thanks for testing. In which line the array error occured? I discovered the bug today in the morning when I played an animation with more frames, loaded afterwards another gif animation with less frames and the previous stopped frame is greater than max. frames of latest loaded one -> PlayAnimPreview() function crashed with an array error. Did you used the latest version?

So this is your 'last' last update?

Most likely, unless I / you find bugs which need to be fixed or you have an something which should be added.

My little contribution to the perforated animation world:

Thanks

GreenCan

Thanks. What did you used to modify the animation?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

In which line the array error occured?

I am sorry, I just had it the first time when I started it from the prompt. When it crashed, I edited the script and tried to get a new crash but I didn't. It occured only once. I will do some more tests, maybe I will be more lucky ;)

Did you used the latest version?

Yes,build 2013-04-07.

What did you used to modify the animation?

You mean the gif? http://www.online-image-editor.com/

I really like your contrast slider, because it erased all the things that I did not want in the gif. The original gif has a background behind Felix.

Grtz, GreenCan

Contributions

This one is a special one for you UEZ.

I could not replicate the error...Everything works perfect.

L&H animated.au3

Contributions

This one is a special one for you UEZ.

LOL Posted Image

This something more for JohnOne. ;)

THANKS!

Br,

UEZ

I got the error again

Again starting Perforator from the prompt and processing (generating) a too large animated gif.

Line 594 (GDIPlus.au3)

Return $aResult[0] = 0

Return $aResult[^ ERROR

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable

Function _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits

No matter what I did afterwards with the same gif, I could not replicate the error again

As you use the function several times, I am what the root cause is of this error.

GreenCan

Contributions

Can you please provide me the large animation? I will check for a memory leak!

Btw, I had never a crash outside the perforator code.

Thx,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Can you please provide me the large animation? I will check for a memory leak!

Btw, I had never a crash outside the perforator code.

Thx,

UEZ

You can download it here:

http://users.telenet.be/GreenCan/AutoIt/

One time error on my laptop, I did it 10 times without any issue

Contributions

I tried also to crash the app but it worked every time. Also no memory leak detected. According to the gif size there some peaks in the memory consumptions when loading different gif anim files.

I made some small modifications to the GenCode function. You can try it again...

Thanks for testing.

Br,

UEZ

No crash at all with the first 10 trials...

Looks good UEZ.

Grtz

Contributions

@mesale0077

I very much like your eagle example. it's very elegant.

I found a small bug in action man, you forgot element 0.

What are your plans with Internet booster?

Grtz, GreenCan

Contributions

@mesale0077

I very much like your eagle example. it's very elegant.

I found a small bug in action man, you forgot element 0.

What are your plans with Internet booster?

Grtz, GreenCan

GreenCan

I would like to thank to you GreenCan

thanks to you, it was subject

Internet booster

it's just an example, maybe you could be in the future

and very very thank you UEZ :)

and

new example

eagle_fly.au3

Edited by mesale0077

@mesale0077

You beat me on this, we had the same idea, but my script is slightly different anyway (I hope you don't mind? ;))

Look here Flying Birds

I started a new topic because in the second script I use animated gifs instead of perforated gifs, and obviously, I don't want to mix things too much.

BTW, I believe the result is better with animated gifs.

Grtz

GreenCan

Contributions

• 1 year later...

The problem is the AnimateWindow function from user32.dll. You have to use a workaround for the fading method.

Something like this here:

Func GUI_Fader($hGUI, $bFadeIn = True, $iSpeed = 1, $iSleep = 10)
    Local $i
    Switch $bFadeIn
        Case True
            For $i = 0x00 To 0xFF Step $iSpeed
                WinSetTrans($hGUI, "", $i)
                Sleep($iSleep)
            Next
        Case False
            For $i = 0xFF to 0x00 Step - $iSpeed
                WinSetTrans($hGUI, "", $i)
                Sleep($iSleep)
            Next
    EndSwitch
EndFunc

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Great function, I actually need that right now.

PS $i is declared in loop scope so no need for Local.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018