AutID

Display email on GUI - C#

AutID

Hello,

I am using Lumisoft for a small E-mail project.
Everything is fine until now. I managed most of the things i wanted to achieve.
However not all of them.
I can read the bodytext of the emails but when i display them it is in plain text.
Let me show you.
When i log-in on my email on my browser the email for example is displayed like this: flbvpf.png

When i read it with Lumisoft the body text is returned like this:

[1]: http://i.stack.imgur.com/LalPL.png

However when i read the bodytext and display it in a richtextbox it is, as it is normal, like this:

New comment on your post "Spotify Ads Blocker - The best ad blocker for Spotify"
    https://iblockify.wordpress.com...

Author : jc (removed , removed.dynamic.jazztel.es)
    E-mail : removed@gmail.com

URL    : 
    Whois  : http://whois.arin.net/removed

Comment: 
    I have the same problem with another computer with OS Windows 7 x64 bit, without proxy configuration and with the .Net Framework version 4.5.1

Trash it: https://removed

Spam it: https://removed

You can reply to this comment via email as well, just click the reply button in your email client.

So my question is here;
What is the best solution to display the email and approche the browser's display?
I don't think i can make it 100% similar but there must be a way to make it look better than it is right now... Outlook does it!!!

I am just here for some ideas so bring it on!

mLipok

I know only one solution Chillkat 

You can find there this two example functions:

_Example_5_Unpack_HTML_Email_to_Files()
_EMAIL_html_Viewer_Example()

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2018-03-17

mLipok

Intresting after quick search:

http://chris.dziemborowicz.com/blog/2013/05/11/how-to-convert-eml-files-to-html-using-powershell/

I think It is easy to convert to AutoIt

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2018-03-17

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• azkirak
      By azkirak
      Hi all,

Trying to test sending an email using the _INetSmtpMail function, but I cannot get it to work.

#include <Inet.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $s_SmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" Local $s_FromName = "My Name" Local $s_FromAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_ToAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_Subject = "Test - subject line" Local $as_Body[2] $as_Body[0] = "Test" $as_Body[1] = "End of test" Local $iResponse = _INetSmtpMail($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body) Local $iErr = @error If $iResponse = 1 Then     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Success!", "Mail sent") Else     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error!", "Mail failed with error code " & $iErr) EndIf  
      "Mail failed with error code 50" is the message I receive.  I've looked at what the autoit help page says: 50x - Cannot send body. x indicates the line number of $aBody (first line is 0). 
      I cannot find any solution online that has fixed this issue.  Any guidance would be much appreciated!

• mattsk42
      By mattsk42
      I have a script that pops up a window, lets you type things in, and then emails our helpdesk. It works. What I want to do is add 3 more buttons that allow you to attach 3 photos (or less) from your computer. Something simple as "Add attachment" and then you can browse for it. I don't even know where to begin with programming that button. If anyone could post an example, that would be great.
      Here's the current script (changed to pet.com because I like dogs):
      ;expand popup ;#include <File.au3> ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Variables for the _INetSmtpMailCom ; =============================================================================================================================== Global Enum _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound = 1, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_COUNTER Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPickup = 1 ; Send message using the local SMTP service pickup directory. Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPort = 2 ; Send the message using the network (SMTP over the network). Must use this to use Delivery Notification Global Const $g__cdoAnonymous = 0 ; Do not authenticate Global Const $g__cdoBasic = 1 ; basic (clear-text) authentication Global Const $g__cdoNTLM = 2 ; NTLM Global $gs_thoussep = "." Global $gs_decsep = "," Global $sFileOpenDialog = "" ; Delivery Status Notifications Global Const $g__cdoDSNDefault = 0 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNNever = 1 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNFailure = 2 ; Failure Global Const $g__cdoDSNSuccess = 4 ; Success Global Const $g__cdoDSNDelay = 8 ; Delay #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ; This is to get the local username Local $myVar = "USERNAME" Local $myValue = EnvGet($myVar) ; This is the GUI #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=f:\scripts\autoit\name-issue.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Submit a Helpdesk Ticket", 371, 260, 214, 199) ;~ $Pet = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Pet username:", 8, 8, 79, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Issue with as much detail as possible:", 8, 7, 180, 17) ;~ $Name = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 88, 5, 105, 21) $Issue = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 25, 353, 200) $Submit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Submit", 8, 230, 75, 25) $Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 92, 230, 75, 25) ;~ $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(example: jconnor)", 92, 26, 98, 17) ;~ $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("@pet.com", 195, 8, 60, 17) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### ; These are for future use ;~ $ClientName = "ClientName##" ;~ $AtPet = "@pet.com##" While 1 $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iMsg Case $Submit ; Execute code when user presses the button Local $sSmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED Local $sFromName = "" ; name from who the email was sent Local $sFromAddress = "user@pet.com"; address from where the mail should come Local $sToAddress = "helpdesk@pet.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED Local $sSubject = StringUpper ($myValue); subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be Local $sBody = GUICtrlRead($Issue); the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail Local $sAttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed Local $sCcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed Local $sBccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed Local $sImportance = "Normal" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" Local $sUsername = "jconnor@pet.com" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $sPassword = "ajlkdjfawyfbna" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $iIPPort = 465 ; GMAIL port used for sending the mail Local $bSSL = True ; GMAIL enables/disables secure socket layer sending - set to True if using httpS Local $bIsHTMLBody = False Local $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault Local $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($sSmtpServer, $sFromName, $sFromAddress, $sToAddress, $sSubject, $sBody, $sAttachFiles, $sCcAddress, $sBccAddress, $sImportance, $sUsername, $sPassword, $iIPPort, $bSSL, $bIsHTMLBody, $iDSNOptions) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "_INetSmtpMailCom(): Error sending message", _ "Error code: " & @error & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Error Hex Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description (rc): " & $rc & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() _ ) ConsoleWrite("### COM Error ! Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & " ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() & " Description:" & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @LF) Else Func _Sendmail() Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer $iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(262208, "Success!", "Thank you.", 5) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Enviarmail #Region UDF Functions ; The UDF ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _INetSmtpMailCom ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress[, $s_Subject = ""[, $as_Body = ""[, ; $s_AttachFiles = ""[, $s_CcAddress = ""[, $s_BccAddress = ""[, $s_Importance = "Normal"[, $s_Username = ""[, ; $s_Password = ""[, $IPPort = 25[, $bSSL = False[, $bIsHTMLBody = False[, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault]]]]]]]]]]]]) ; Parameters ....: $s_SmtpServer - A string value. ; $s_FromName - A string value. ; $s_FromAddress - A string value. ; $s_ToAddress - A string value. ; $s_Subject - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Body - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_AttachFiles - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_CcAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_BccAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Importance - [optional] A string value. Default is "Normal". ; $s_Username - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Password - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $IPPort - [optional] An integer value. Default is 25. ; $bSSL - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $bIsHTMLBody - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $iDSNOptions - [optional] An integer value. Default is $g__cdoDSNDefault. ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: Jos ; Modified ......: mLipok ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/23860-smtp-mailer-that-supports-html-and-attachments/ ; Link ..........: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/167292-smtp-mailer-udf/ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $s_Body = "", $s_AttachFiles = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance = "Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $bSSL = False, $bIsHTMLBody = False, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault) ; init Error Handler _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") If Not IsObj($objEmail) Then Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) ; Clear previous Err information _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(0) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription('') _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine('') $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject ; Select whether or not the content is sent as plain text or HTM If $bIsHTMLBody Then $objEmail.Textbody = $s_Body & @CRLF Else $objEmail.HTMLBody = $s_Body EndIf ; Add Attachments If $s_AttachFiles <> "" Then Local $S_Files2Attach = StringSplit($s_AttachFiles, ";") For $x = 1 To $S_Files2Attach[0] $S_Files2Attach[$x] = _PathFull($S_Files2Attach[$x]) If FileExists($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Then ConsoleWrite('+> File attachment added: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) $objEmail.AddAttachment($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Else ConsoleWrite('!> File not found to attach: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound, 0, 0) EndIf Next EndIf ; Set Email Configuration $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = $g__cdoSendUsingPort $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = $g__cdoBasic $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = $bSSL ;Update Configuration Settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch ; Set DSN options If $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNDefault And $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNNever Then $objEmail.DSNOptions = $iDSNOptions $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:disposition-notification-to") = $s_FromAddress ;~ $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:return-receipt-to") = $s_FromAddress EndIf ; Update Importance and Options fields $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send If @error Then _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) EndIf ; CleanUp $objEmail = "" _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom ; ; Com Error Handler Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit($bParam = Default) Local Static $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default If $bParam == 'CleanUp' And $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error <> Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = '' Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndIf If $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc") EndIf Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit('CleanUp') EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber($vData = Default) Local Static $vReturn = 0 If $vData <> Default Then $vReturn = $vData Return $vReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription($sData = Default) Local Static $sReturn = '' If $sData <> Default Then $sReturn = $sData Return $sReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine($iData = Default) Local Static $iReturn = '' If $iData <> Default Then $iReturn = $iData Return $iReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(Hex(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().number, 8)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription(StringStripWS(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().description, 3)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().ScriptLine) SetError(1) ; something to check for when this function returns Return EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc #EndRegion UDF Functions _Sendmail() Exit Case $Cancel Exit EndSwitch WEnd  
    • GeorgeP
      By GeorgeP
      Hi,
      I have been using Auotit to send status emails from a variety of systems (external to my work using gmail) including my work desktop PC (using company email gateway) - sending emails addressed to me and from me.
      A few days ago I upgraded to the latest version of Autoit (3.3.14.4) and I cannot send emails from my PC using INetSMTPmail through our mail gateway.
      To test this I grabbed a script that worked on a PC running a previous version of Autoit and that worked fine from the other PC which has an earlier version of Autoit on it. I had the source code for that and an exe so copied them to my PC and run the exe code which worked fine (sent me the status email). I then opened the source code in the SciTE editor and ran it, the script runs fine but doesn't send the email. I added some code to print out the error and I got 
      "Mail failed with error code 1"
      checking the help file there is no explanation for Error Code 1.
      Running my new scripts I get the error
      "Mail failed with error code 50"
      I don't understand why I get two different error codes - or why in the latest version it fails.
      Any help gratefully appreciated.
      I guess I could copy the script to the PC with the earlier version of Autoit and compile it and see what happens.
      George
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members, 
      I am working on a project where, emails from outlook are to be read and moved to various folders within the mailbox, based on the content of the emails.
      I used the below code for moving mails. It works fine when I run it against individual mail ids. But when I run it on Shared mailbox, the mails are not moved to respective folders.
      _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $sEntryId, Default, $sDestinationFolder) The value of $sEntryId is saved in an excel report initially. The current process reads the $sEntryId from the excel and passes it to "_OL_ItemMove" statement.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members in this issue.
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to move unread mails from Inbox to a different folder using OutlookEx UDF.
      But its not working for me. I'm not sure what mistake I do.
      I get the error code 6 when the following is executed. From the UDF it is observed that  "No or an invalid item has been specified".
      Note : The UDF version is 1.3.3.1. AutoIt version (v3.3.14.2).
      #include <OutlookEX.au3> Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $aOL_Item = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Inbox", $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "", "", "Subject", "", 1) If $aOL_Item[0][0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Could not find a task item in folder 'Outlook-UDF-Test\SourceFolder\Tasks'. @error = " & @error) _ArrayDisplay($aOL_Item, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script - Unread mails") _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[1][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Error moving specified task. @error = " & @error) Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.