boy233

Autoit read page ASPX + UDF

28 posts in this topic

I am trying to read an ASPX page and I'm using IE.au3. I'm not getting!!! Does anyone know how I can solve this problem ?! Is there any UDF that solves this ?!

Show us, how you was trying to do it.

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04

I am trying to read an ASPX page and I'm using IE.au3. I'm not getting!!! Does anyone know how I can solve this problem ?! Is there any UDF that solves this ?!

What is the problem? What's the error you get? Have you tried anything?

If you haven't done anything yet, take a look at _IECreate (https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IECreate.htm) and _IEBodyReadHTML (https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IEBodyReadHTML.htm) and if you still have problems post your code here.

I even thought  was doing wrong, realized that does not work on ASPX page.
See how I'm doing:

#include <IE.au3>

ShellExecute("iexplore.exe", "about:blank")
WinWait("Windows Internet Explorer")
Local $oIE = _IEAttach("about:blank", "url")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
_IENavigate($oIE, "PAGINA_ASPX")
Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "FormASPX")
Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "textExample")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Hey! It works!")
Sleep(2000)
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)

Thank you for your help!

Show your console output.

ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Warning from function _IEFormGetObjByName, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEFormElementGetObjByName, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEFormElementSetValue, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

boy233,

Is that the actual code you are using? I doubt your url is "PAGINA_ASPX" and the form on the page is called "FormASPX" or that the input field is called "textExample".

If those were just mock up values, make sure that in your original script those names are accurate.

If the names are accurate, do you get any console errors when running the script? What are you trying to accomplish? Read the page as you initialy stated? Or submit a form on the page as your posted code shows?

If no errors are shown use consolewrite on _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE) in order to have a starting point in debugging your script.

Edit: your console output suggest that the name of the formobject and its content do not exist. As I said, make sure the names are correct.

Edited by alexandruc

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

Realized test on microsoft site it worked...

#include "IE.au3"

WinMinimizeAll()
ShellExecute("iexplore.exe", "about:blank")
WinWait("Windows Internet Explorer")
Sleep(5000)

Local $oIE = _IEAttach("about:blank", "url")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
_IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/download/windows.aspx")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$HWND = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd")
WinSetState($HWND, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Sleep(5000)

Local $oForm = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "srv_shellHeaderSearchForm")
Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "q")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Test")

I am mapping a SharePoint (intranet) site using the same code displays the following error:

--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEGetObById, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEFormElementGetObjByName, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEFormElementSetValue, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType

What can I do to solve this problem?

Edited by boy233

I do not have any issue with this following code:

#include "IE.au3"

WinMinimizeAll()

Local $oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/download/windows.aspx")
_IELoadWait($oIE)
$HWND = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd")
WinSetState($HWND, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

Local $oForm = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "srv_shellHeaderSearchForm")
Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "q")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Test")

Spoiler

Really works ...

Found that access to the application in ASPX, the page redirects to open a new page.
I can not use the new only to the page previous. I did not understand!!!

'Link accessed
'<li><a href="Javascript:AbrePagina('pageCad/default.asp')">Page CAD</a></li>
_IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Page CAD")

I can not use the object $oIE.
What can I do to solve this problem ?!

the page redirects to open a new page.

If this page is in new tab, then you must attach to this new tab.

If this page open in Frame you must use frame as your "MAIN" object.

Spoiler

I did not understand. Could you help me with an example?

This code does not work ?!

$oIE2 = _IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Page CAD")

This code does not work ?!

$oIE2 = _IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Page CAD")

You are asking ? 
Try to be more specyfic.

btw.

What you mean here:

the page redirects to open a new page.

Spoiler

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

I will try to explain:
This code I can use IE ($o_IE) ok (<a href="https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/">Forum</a></li>)

#include <IE.au3>

$o_IE = _IECreate ()
_IENavigate ($o_IE, "http://autoitscript.com")
_IELinkClickByText ($o_IE, "forum") ;~ <a href="https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/">Forum</a></li>

This code can not use IE. ( <li><a href="Javascript:Open('autoit/Forum.asp')"> </a></li>)

Sample code:

#include <IE.au3>

$o_IE = _IECreate ()
_IENavigate ($o_IE, "http://autoitscript.com")
_IELinkClickByText ($o_IE, "forum") ;~ <li><a href="Javascript:Open('autoit/Forum.asp')">Forum</a></li>

How to access an object accessing a JavaScript link?

Edited by boy233

try this:

$oIE.Navigate("Javascript:Open('autoit/Forum.asp')")

Spoiler

Nothing happens ... and not showing error on the console! :(
Other ideas ?! tks

$oIE.Navigate("Javascript:Open('autoit/Forum.asp')")
ConsoleWrite('@ERROR=' & @ERROR & @CRLF)

??

Spoiler

try this:

Local $oTags_coll = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE,'a')
For $oTag_enum In $oTags_coll 
    If StringInStr($oTag_enum.outerhtml,'<a href="Javascript:Open(''autoit/Forum.asp'')">') Then
        $oTag_enum.Click()
    EndIf
Next

Spoiler

Excuse the delay in responding! 

Displays the following error:
@ERROR=-2147023179

try this:

Local $oTags_coll = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE,'a')
    If StringInStr($oTag_enum.outerhtml,'<a href="Javascript:Open(''autoit/Forum.asp'')">') Then
        $oTag_enum.Click()
    EndIf
Next

Displays the following error:

--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IETagNameGetCollection, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
"d:\Users\boy233\Desktop\Job\install\Projet\Test.au3" (72) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".:
For $oTag_enum In $oTags_coll^ ERROR

Do not know what to do! :(