oceanwind

How to use the .net func _Help::ShowHelpIndex?

4 posts in this topic

Want to call .net func _Help::ShowHelpIndex.Here is the link in msdn:https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us//library/system.windows.forms.help.showhelpindex.

I wrote the script below:

$dll = DllOpen("C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.0\System.Windows.Forms.dll")
$result = DllCall($dll, "none", "ShowHelpIndex","HWND", 0,"wstr","D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt3CHS.chm")
_check_result()
DllClose($dll)

Func _check_result()
        If @error Then
                ConsoleWrite(">--|error:=" & @error & "|--<")
                ConsoleWrite(@LF)
        Else        
                ConsoleWrite(">--|$result:=" & $result[0] & "|--<")
                ConsoleWrite(@LF)
        EndIf        
EndFunc

Can someone give some advices?

tks in advance

I'm always curious to see how it is that new users seeking knowledge does not look it here.

@oceanwind Check above mentioned and the following link:

Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?

ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Last update: 2017-03-27
Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAPPOP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * WinSCP UDF *

My contribution to others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities *

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

I'm always curious to see how it is that new users seeking knowledge does not look it here.

@oceanwind Check above mentioned and the following link:

Tks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ptrex
      By ptrex
      WHAT : is .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) Framework
      The Common Language Runtime (CLR) is a an Execution Environment . Common Language Runtime (CLR)'s main tasks are to convert the .NET Managed Code to native code , manage running code like a Virtual Machine and also controls the interaction with the Operating System.
      As part of Microsoft's .NET Framework, the Common Language Runtime (CLR) is managing the execution of programs written in any of several supported languages, allowing them to share common object-oriented classes written in any of the languages.
      HOW : To access the CLR environment you need to create an Appdomain Object - _CLR_GetDefaultDomain()
      An AppDomain provides an isolated region in which code runs inside of an exising process.
      Application domains provide an isolation boundary for security, reliability, and versioning, and for unloading assemblies. Application domains are typically created by runtime hosts, which are responsible for bootstrapping the common language runtime before an application is run.
      WHEN : Would you use CLR Runtime Hosts
        1. To access  .NET Class Libraries :
      System System.Collections System.Data System.Drawing System.IO System.Text System.Threading System.Timers System.Web System.Web.Services System.Windows.Forms System.Xml   2. Accessing custom build .Net libraries :
        Some Examples (but there are a ton out there)
      JSonToXML libr. XMLRPC Libr. .NETPDF libr. .NETOCR Libr WInSCP Libr.  ...   3. To Compile .Net Code into an Assembly
        4. To Run C# or VB.net Code
        5. To Mix AU3 and .Net functionality in your Application
      WHERE :  To find documentation about CLR.
      First of all you can find a lot on MSDN and here  : Post 4 & Post 6
      WHO : Created the CLR.au3 UDF
      All credits go to : Danyfirex / Larsj / Trancexx  / Junkew

TO DO : The library is still Work in Process …
      (Some of the GUI Controls are not yet working as expected...)
      Anyone is free to participate in contributing to get the bugs resolved and to expanded the CLR.au3 functionality ...
      But some working examples are included in Zip,

Enjoy !!
      CLRv1.zip
    • Sucre
      By Sucre
      I turned to Autoit from AHK just because it support WinForm Application so well. The problem often haunts me that all the application in my job is WinForm. And it indeed help my work so much. Great thanks in advance.
      However, I can't get the ToolTip text in the application of my company. Specifically,now I want to get the information about some data, however the information is all displayed in the tooltip on the scatter diagram which is made of those data.
      Is there any advice ? Relative topics I have searched can't get any information about the winform tooltip...

• Vexhero
      By Vexhero
      Hello! I have a script in autoit which I made yesterday and Im still getting the hang of autoit
      My question is, is there anyone here who would be able to explain how the convertion would go between AutoIt and C# when it comes to these lines of code, would I need to declare an array to show the $x & $y position? Also The LC is a function I have a bit down the code

While (Not($it_full)) $pixels = PixelSearch(257, 181, 276, 202,0xA19695,10) ;Check color If NOT(@error) Then LC($pixels[0],$pixels[1]) EndIf $pixels = PixelSearch(693, 479, 729, 504,0x000001,3) ;Search If NOT(@error) Then ; MsgBox(0,"Title","Found It!") $it_full = True Sleep(8000) EndIf WEnd  
    • XProCoder
      By XProCoder
      Hello everyone!
      I would like to know (with a AutoIT function/UDF) if an executable is coded in .Net or not. I know that is possible but I don't know how. May you help me?
    • Jon
      By Jon
      The following files are provided to allow .NET use:
      AutoItX3.Assembly.dll - The .NET Assembly for using AutoItX. AutoItX3.Assembly.xml - The Visual Studio Intellisense help file for the .NET Assembly. AutoItX3.dll - The main AutoItX DLL (x86) AutoItX3_x64.dll - The main AutoItX DLL (x64) Using the Assembly from VB/C# within in Visual Studio is very easy:
      Add a reference to AutoItX3.Assembly.dll to your project Add a using AutoIt; statement in the files you want to use AutoIt functions Write code like this C# example: using AutoIt; ... // Wow, this is C#! AutoItX.Run("notepad.exe"); AutoItX.WinWaitActive("Untitled"); AutoItX.Send("I'm in notepad"); IntPtr winHandle = AutoItX.WinGetHandle("Untitled"); AutoItX.WinKill(winHandle); Distribute your final executable with the files AutoItX3.Assembly.dll, AutoItX3.dll, AutoItX3_x64.dll.