Danyfirex

Scite Console Color

12 posts in this topic

Hello Guys. Recently I had to reinstall Autoit and Scite. But for some reason (I dont know) I got wrong console colors liek this picture.

Capture.png

I read in this topic about that.

I could not fix that issue.

I'm using latest version of AutoIt and SciTE. I reinstalled them and still same issue. Even tried portable version and same issue.

I also delete all  %appdata% and instalation folder files.

Does SciTE support to change this maybe editing something in .properties files?

Saludos

1 person likes this

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

I think is running. the above image is from the topic I've quoted.

My Console output is this:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/3847e2d616ca441fa90817fb12fc096f.png

Saludos

Edited by Danyfirex
typo

Ok that's now running the full version. 
Check your SciTEUser.properties or other properties for these settings:

style.error.0=
style.error.1=
style.error.2=
style.error.3=

Jos 

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have this in "C:\Users\Raziel\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\SciTEUser.properties"

style.error.0=fore:#FFFFFF,back:#D00064
style.error.1=fore:#FF0000,back:#FFFF00
style.error.2=fore:#FFFFFF,back:#FF0000

Saludos

Yea, and you ofcourse tried to comment them out and tested to see what happened, which you now will share with us all...right? ;)

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

So start looking in the other important files for this information: 

1. Scite.properties in the file directory.
  2. au3.properties
  3. global.properties

This is the original SciTEGlobal.properties information:

style.error.0=fore:#ff0000,back:#F0F0F0
#~ style.error.3=$(style.error.0),back:#FFF0FF,fore:#0000FF

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I've deleted that lines in SciTEGlobal.properties and SciTEUser.properties and still same issue.

I dont see this file 'au3.properties'

Saludos

#10 ·  Posted

1 hour ago, Jos said:

So start looking in the other important files for this information: 

1. Scite.properties in the file directory.
  2. au3.properties
  3. global.properties

This is the original SciTEGlobal.properties information:

style.error.0=fore:#ff0000,back:#F0F0F0
#~ style.error.3=$(style.error.0),back:#FFF0FF,fore:#0000FF

Jos

In new version others.properties was changed to :

# diff changed !
style.errorlist.10=fore:#007F00
# diff addition +
style.errorlist.11=fore:#00007F
# diff deletion -
style.errorlist.12=fore:#007F7F

Formerly it was:

# diff changed !
style.errorlist.10=fore:#F70000,bold
# diff addition +
style.errorlist.11=fore:#007F00,bold
# diff deletion -
style.errorlist.12=fore:#FF8800,bold
1 person likes this

NEW:     ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Last update: 2016-11-12
Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft Components * TeamViewer API -UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAPPOP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * WinSCP UDF *

My contribution to others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities *

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, The Art of Computer Programming
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

#11 ·  Posted

#12 ·  Posted

your welcome

NEW:     ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Last update: 2016-11-12
Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft Components * TeamViewer API -UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAPPOP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * WinSCP UDF *

My contribution to others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities *

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, The Art of Computer Programming
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."