WMI ScriptOMatic tool for AutoIt

SvenP

Being a 2005 app, how up to date is it for editing WMI? As in, how much has WMI matured with additions?

It's there as a guide. You should search MSDN for additional information etc... but it's pretty accurate considering it enumerates the WMI properties and methods of the class.

Why don't you just use GEOSoft's version? I do without zero problem(s).

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I use this on Windows 7 machines all the time.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• 2 years later...

This is the AutoIt's version of Microsoft Scriptomatic tool. Which took me some hours to rewrite (yes, yes, I'm not such a fast script writer).

If you don't know what Scriptomatic is, see:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcen...s/scripto2.mspx

This version is written in AutoIt script AND it produces an AutoIt script !

Requirements:

- AutoIt version 3.1.1.8 (or higher)
- Some knowledge about WMI

reply to an old topic but I didn't want to open a new topic. This tool now comes standard in every installation but I wanted to display the results in arrays. So I mod. the code.

added a StatusBar. ( was not easy to resize in win10 )
fixed COM handler in generated code

changed the CIMv2 button to switch between CIMv2 and WMI. ( is a more practical use of the button )
added some support for remote connections. ( executes remotely based in the classes discovered in local PC )
added Save to Disk for the filter by right-click the button. ( is anoying having to set it every time )
fix CPU usage was higher than needed in the main loop. ( ..less abuse on the PC )
added the position in the array to the "select properties". ( when an error pops up, the position is there,
 making it easier to find it in the listview )

fixed "Send to ScITE" ( wasn't working well )
added the ability to remove fields/properties from the generated arrays

fixed the combobox not working everywhere.
added setting to, in addition to Dynamic Classes, to include Abstract Classes.
added a filter ( easyer to look for what you need ).

added custom default setting for display array limit.
added custom GoogleIt search ( @SelectedClass is the macro word ).
added cache for the Class too ( since is much faster and there is no
 need to discover every time it runs ).
change cache from an entry in the ini to a file of its own and
 created a subfolder for them when in portable mode ( cleaner that way ).
changed the function generation to not have to pass an integer.
changed function names when longer than 60 characters
 ( Au3Check don't like infinitely long names ).
changed how F5 works. Now F5 runs and ESC stops.
changed code generation from "$Output = $Output &" to $sReturn &=".
added \root\namespace:class to the title bar.
added a class description above the list of methods ( it just makes sense ).
change the default spacing of Array_Join() ( to better identify it was joined ).
added a watcher for "Autoit error", to move it to the current screen ( ANSI version ).
fixed "Send To ScITE" incomplete send ( it was too much at once ).
added to "Send To ScITE" the option to send to a new tab or cursor position.
added to the ini, Editor='@ScriptDir & "\..\..\SciTE\SciTE.exe"' , to use in a portable
 setup, it will normally use ShellExecute(,,,"Edit")
added the settings of the editor to the settings GUI.
added a button to move the settings and cache from @AppDataDir to @ScriptDir
 ( to carry your settings and cache as portable ) and back again, if so you want to.
added a ScITE "installer", to add this app. to the tools menu.

fixed the way it returns a value when it, is an array.
changed the Google it string ( added "example" ).
added for all Properties and Methods with a ValueMap,
 functions to return value ( descriptions ).
added cache of namespaces to the ini file ( it was annoyingly slow ).
added full help. ( well, a list of all class, property and method Qualifiers ),
 to be found at the end of the code.

added refresh after closing the settings GUI to make 
 the changes reflect in the code already in the editbox

added preferred monitor to display _ArrayDisplay on
 the ANSI compile
changed internal works for Topmost and Multi-monitor
 so the code shown in the editbox is always clean
 of extraneous variables to both compiles.

2015.05.09  ( ANSI compile only )
added multi-monitor support to the ANSI compiled,
 just in case it fails, that's why not both compiles,
 so no change in the source code.
 In any case the code it generates is the same.

added option to Edit after save file ( why else would you save it )
added save path of saved file to ini, when ini file exists.
added Send to ScITE ( easier than copy and paste )
changed the default TAB width to 4 ( looks better in ScITE )

added keyboard shortcuts
 Ctrl-F11 to change font size
 Ctrl-T to change tab sizes
 the others are the underscore letter with Ctrl instead of Alt key
 ( but those should work with Alt. by default too )
added settings saving.
 default is @AppDataDir & '\ScriptOMaticForAutoIt3\ScriptOMatic.ini'
 but if one is found in @ScriptDir & '\ScriptOMatic.ini'
 that is the one to be used.
changed in the ANSI version to a more useful _ArrayDisplay version.
added cleanup on exit.
added tab adjustment.
added font choosing.
added font background color choosing.
added User or Admin mode info. to the title bar.
added option to set the string inside the cell (<td 'your string'>)
 for the user to change the default color and style
changed the debug info. to ToolTip, to be better aware of running status.
changed the way it writes TEXT and HTML to be so every 100 records.
added the ability to open the files from failed or prior runs
 by double-clicking the radio button.
changed file creation naming format
 to better identify them.

Better readability for HTML and Text outputs.
Left the state of the source code ready for the current version.
Added a v3.3.12.0 compiled version ( better behavior under Win 8.1 and 10 )
and renamed the ANSI version.

Fix a logic that would say fail when it was a limited listing of Namespaces,
it now tells that the listing is limited.

Added announcement of Admin. rights ( user might not know )
rethought the "_Array2D_toHtml.au3" to be an #include ( as it should have been )
reworked the Namespace combobox loading
went from MsgBox and ToolTip to TrayTip and TrayIconDebug ( less intrusive )
www search now "Google it" ( MSDN change the links format )
Fixed the compiled _ArrayDisplay from displaying off center

Added an array rotator ( at times I'd rather see it rotated )
Added an array to html ( to see the array on the browser ),
that also can be rotated ( it uses the array rotator )

Enable Ctrl-A, C, V, X, Z to use the keyboard
Prettified the output a bit more and corrected some typos.

And added press F5 like in ScITE, ( my finger just goes there ) to the Run button.
Also a "STOP" to the run ( at times I mess up and need to ProcessClose )
And set $MB_TOPMOST to the MsgBox ( so I don't loose them from sight )
And made the output of the array to be a function ( easier to use in a script ) 
And prettified the GUI a bit, not much.

==== EoF ====

In the zip is the source code and an AutoIt v3.2.12.1 ANSI compiled file,
that should run on any Windows version along with a current AutoIt version compile.

Download from here

Edited by argumentum
tweaked the code some more

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

I have sent @argumentum an updated version on top of their updates with the follow changelog:

v0.2
    Added: Select all text in the edit control using Ctrl+A

Changed: Select statement for message monitoring to Switch
    Changed: Tidied the indentation of ComposeCode()
    Changed: WMIDateStringToDate() to a regular expression version
    Changed: Naming convention of Array output function

Fixed: Variable declared twice in ComposeCode()
    Fxed: HTML missing closing tags

v0.1
    You can delete after you have read:
    Changed: Chr(34) into a constant. Brings a slight speed increase
    Changed: Now the temp path is randomly generated
    Changed: Format for displaying the initial date and modified of the script
    Changed: Certain macros as Global constants. This results is a slight speed enhancement
    Changed: File extensions to lowercase counterparts
    Changed: HTML output is now valid HTML5
    Changed: Chr(9) to @TAB

Fixed: Incorrect spelling of Scriptomatic from Scriptometic
    Fixed: Using $MB_SYSTEMMODAL instead of previous values
    Fixed: Variable naming convention of output code

Removed: Magic number usage and using readble constants
    Removed: Double lines
    Removed: Duplicate variables
    Removed: Unnecessary brackets around expressions

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

So is there a 100% latest version we can download because the version i found on the web the other day is a bit twitchy

Or do i just use the version argumentum posted?

I have sent @argumentum an updated version on top of their updates with the follow changelog:

​lol, we must be in sync.​, I just decided to upload the other update I just felt ok with.
I'll look at the code you gave me and sync it with the one I just uploaded.

Edit:
..just see in the file that "Requires: AutoIt v3.3.10.0+" but I did test mine in v 3.2.12.1 to make sure it works there too, and it does ( with some magic numbers, but they are with proper comments )

Edited by argumentum
add to the chat

So is there a 100% latest version we can download because the version i found on the web the other day is a bit twitchy

Or do i just use the version argumentum posted?

​hold your horses there,
I'd say that if in, lets say, 2 days, there are no more changes, it will be safe to say that we are all happy with it.
The 2015.05.02a , I'm happy with but I'll look at guinness's code and merge it. But I'm quite tired now. I may continue tomorrow.

i wasnt rushing you m8 just trying to get an idea which one to grab.

Ill wait

Here is my version: REMOVED

It's slightly different now to the one I sent argumentum. NOTE: I haven't tested the Array addition, hence why I have disabled in my version for now.

​hold your horses there,I'd say that if in, lets say, 2 days, there are no more changes, it will be safe to say that we are all happy with it.
The 2015.05.02a , I'm happy with but I'll look at guinness's code and merge it. But I'm quite tired now. I may continue tomorrow.

​OK, well I have changed it quite a bit since the last version I sent you. As I said in the PM, I am happy to work on this, though GitHub (or Gitlab.com) would be my preferred choice for updating the code.

Scriptomatic_v03.au3

Edited by guinness
Removed script

UDF List:

ok, I'm done with what I wanted.
Hopefuly guinness will do a nice HTML output, ( not my forte, ...but nor is coding anyways ).

the files are attached to the original post.

Edited by argumentum
i don't get how to use the new post interface

ok, I'm done with what I wanted.
Hopefuly guinness will do a nice HTML output, ( not my forte, ...but nor is coding anyways ).

the files are attached to the original post.

​As said in the PM, it seems we have different agendas for this tool, as well as ways of developing. Therefore I won't be updating your version.

I have left mine here and in case someone wants me to continue development on it, then I will, otherwise I will leave as is.

Scriptomatic_v03.au3

Changelog:

v0.3
    Fixed: Executing external code

v0.2
    Added: Select all text in the edit control using Ctrl+A
    Added: Some CSS3 styling to the table

Changed: Select statement for message monitoring to Switch
    Changed: Tidied the indentation of ComposeCode()
    Changed: WMIDateStringToDate() to a regular expression version
    Changed: Naming convention of Array output function
    Changed: SetError() to SetExtended()
    Changed: String literals for handling the output type to an enumeration

Fixed: Variable declared twice in ComposeCode()
    Fixed: HTML missing closing tags
    Fixed: In the output code the previous file wasn't deleted

Removed: Unnecessary whitespace between indexers in the array output
    Removed: Ugly style sheet in HTML output

v0.1
    Changed: Chr(34) into a constant. Brings a slight speed increase
    Changed: Now the temp path is randomly generated
    Changed: Format for displaying the initial date and modified of the script
    Changed: Certain macros as Global constants. This results is a slight speed enhancement
    Changed: File extensions to lowercase counterparts
    Changed: HTML output is now valid HTML5
    Changed: Chr(9) to @TAB

Fixed: Incorrect spelling of Scriptomatic from Scriptometic
    Fixed: Using $MB_SYSTEMMODAL instead of previous values
    Fixed: Variable naming convention of output code

Removed: Magic number usage and using readble constants
    Removed: Double lines
    Removed: Duplicate variables
    Removed: Unnecessary brackets around expressions

Edited by guinness
Fixed download path

UDF List:

​This looks like broken link - I can not download this.

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

​reply to an old topic but I didn't want to open a new topic. This tool now comes standard in every installation but I wanted to display the results in arrays. So I mod. the code.

Edit ( 2015.05.01 ) :
And added press F5 like in ScITE, ( my finger just goes there ) to the Run button.
Also a "STOP" to the run ( at times I mess up and need to ProcessClose )
And set $MB_TOPMOST to the MsgBox ( so I don't loose them from sight )
And made the output of the array to be a function ( easier to use in a script ) 
And prettified the GUI a bit, not much.

Edit ( 2015.05.02 )
Enable Ctrl-A, C, V, X, Z to use the keyboard
Prettified the output a bit more and corrected some typos.

Edit ( 2015.05.03 )
Added an array rotator ( at times I'd rather see it rotated )
Added an array to html ( to see the array on the browser ),
that also can be rotated ( it uses the array rotator )

In the zip is the source code and an AutoIt v3.2.12.1 ANSI compiled file,
that should run on any Windows version.

Download from here

​After starting I get an error "winmgmt failed." and the combo box seems not to be filled properly:

20rmvrt.png

After clicking on CIMv2 button the combo added the CIMv2 WMI Namespace to the end of the combo.

303jl95.png

With CIMv2 it seems to work but the color of the HTML rows/columns in rotated mode is ugly.

Last but not least the Look on WWW generated site seems not working.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Fixed above. Sorry about that.

UDF List:

​After starting I get an error "winmgmt failed." and the combo box seems not to be filled properly:

After clicking on CIMv2 button the combo added the CIMv2 WMI Namespace to the end of the combo.

With CIMv2 it seems to work but the color of the HTML rows/columns in rotated mode is ugly.

Last but not least the Look on WWW generated site seems not working.

​lol, yes, the colors are most ugly indeed but is a tease to get the newbie to get his/her hands dirty in coding, and sharing. Now, if the colors of the default ( without _Array2D_toHtml.au3 ) are ugly ..., I'm not good at colors ( believe it or not ). But if you give me a set of colors I'll use those.

about the rest of the failures, I'm still fixing them.

the WWW lookup is ( in the next version for tonight ) replaced with a "Google it" , unless someone finds a way to direct link to MSDN

Thanks for helping with this =)

I have left mine here and in case someone wants me to continue development on it, then I will, otherwise I will leave as is.

Scriptomatic_v03.au3

​I choose WMI Namespace = 70
Then I get WMI Class=CIM_DataFile

and..

"C:\Users\user\Downloads\Scriptomatic_v03.au3" (436) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".:
$oClass = $oWMIService.Get($sSelectedClass)
$oClass = $oWMIService^ ERROR

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

​I choose WMI Namespace = 70Then I get WMI Class=CIM_DataFile

and..

"C:\Users\user\Downloads\Scriptomatic_v03.au3" (436) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".:
$oClass = $oWMIService.Get($sSelectedClass)
$oClass = $oWMIService^ ERROR

​Oh well.

UDF List:

I'll try to look deeper and fix it. But without haste.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler