TheDcoder

[Sloved] Prevent _IENavigate from outputting to console

22 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello! _IENavigate is outputting "Vector smash protection is enabled." when I run this script:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

Global $g_hMainGUI = GUICreate("Test GUI", 500, 300, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_MINIMIZEBOX, $WS_CAPTION, $WS_POPUP, $WS_SYSMENU, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_SIZEBOX))
Global $g_oIE = _IECreateEmbedded()
Global $g_idIE = GUICtrlCreateObj($g_oIE, 0, 0, 500, 300)
GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKAUTO)

_IENavigate($g_oIE, "http://www.coolwidgetsgadgets.com/widgets/elastic-man.swf")
GUISetState()

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
    EndSwitch
WEnd

_IEQuit($g_oIE)
GUIDelete($g_hMainGUI)
Exit

Is there a way to prevent this? or do I have to do it the hard way (I can't find the code to which does ConsoleWrite())

Thanks in Advance! TD :D

Edit: You cannot replicate this in other websites like google.com

Edited by TheDcoder

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

@JohnOne Manually edit the code in IE.au3

Spoiler

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

@JohnOne "Hard" as in "Hardcode" not "Its Hard!" :P

1 person likes this

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

Just updated the first post.

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@JohnOne Yep, try it out yourself.

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

Just now, JohnOne said:

Probably coming from IE7 embedded object. Does not occur in IE.

??? I don't understand :unsure:

Isn't a embedded object same as a tab in IE?

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

I just commented out all the ConsoleWrites in IE.au3 but it is still outputting it :shocked:

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@JohnOne Nothing, I just don't want that in my StdOut stream

1 person likes this

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@JohnOne GUI Apps can still output to the StdOut stream:

StdOut Viewer:

#include "ProcessEx.au3"

Global Const $AU3 = @ProgramFilesDir & '\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe'

_Process_RunCommand($PROCESS_RUN + $PROCESS_DEBUG, $AU3 & ' "' & @ScriptDir & "\GUI.au3" & '"')

GUI script which outputs to the StdOut stream:

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=GUI.exe
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Global $g_hGUI = GUICreate("Test")

Global $g_i = 0

GUISetState()

While 1
    $g_i += 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
    EndSwitch
    ConsoleWrite($g_i & @CRLF)
WEnd

The StdOut Capture script requires my Process UDF (link in my sig)... It works with GUI script complied as GUI application too!

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

@JohnOne Of course! :D

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

2 hours ago, TheDcoder said:

I just commented out all the ConsoleWrites in IE.au3 but it is still outputting it :shocked:

Such action is pointless. This is not UDF returns this message.

This is the message of an ActiveX control, which transmits the output to the parent process in this case AutoIt.exe
If you run script from SciTE, so  AutoIt forwards the information to the SciTE.

As I understand you would like to lock the AutoIt operation in this regards.

1 person likes this

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04

@mLipok I was afraid so, I should have expected it... Stupid IE!!! Disappointed me at my first trial with it... :(

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04