SciTE Jump - Navigate between functions and regions in an AutoIt script

guinness

Thanks. Did you find a fix for your issue? Or just where the code was situated?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I am very close.

EDIT:

Already partially fixed.
Further work is in progress.
Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

Because my plan was to fix this on the weekend.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

wait

another moment, maybe a few hours.

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

OK, well this is much appreciated and saves me a ton of testing. I feel a little guilty now.

UDF List:

Reading your code is a good way of learning.
For now, EDIT: I'm trying to understand your way of writing code.
Therefore, as long it takes me.

btw.
look for my "Member title"
Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Well that's good to hear. -_0

UDF List:

Func _DockToWindow($hWnd_1, $hWnd_2, ByRef $iWindowPos_1, ByRef $iWindowPos_2, $fRightSide = True, $hActivate = 0)
    Local Const $aSciTEJump_Window = WinGetPos($hWnd_2)
    Local $aSciTE_Window = WinGetPos($hWnd_1)
    If UBound($aSciTE_Window) = 0 Or UBound($aSciTEJump_Window) = 0 Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, False)
    EndIf
    Local $iPos_1 = 0, $iPos_2 = 0
    For $i = 0 To 3
        $iPos_1 += $aSciTE_Window[$i] * $i
        $iPos_2 += $aSciTEJump_Window[$i] * $i
    Next

If $iWindowPos_1 = $iPos_1 And $iWindowPos_2 = $iPos_2 Then
        Return SetError(2, 0, True)
    EndIf
    $iWindowPos_1 = $iPos_1
    $iWindowPos_2 = $iPos_2

Local Enum $eDockLeft, $eDockTop, $eDockWidth, $eDockHeight
    Local Const $aDesktop_Window = _GetDesktopArea()

Local Const $fIsMaximized = _IsMaximized($hWnd_1)
    If $fRightSide = Default Then
        $fRightSide = $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] > $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + ($aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] / 2)
    EndIf
    If $fRightSide Then
        If $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] > $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth] Then
            If $fIsMaximized Then
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] = $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft]
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockTop] = $aDesktop_Window[$eDockTop]
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] = ($aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft]) - ($aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft])
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockHeight] = ($aDesktop_Window[$eDockHeight] + $aDesktop_Window[$eDockTop]) - $aDesktop_Window[$eDockTop]
            Else
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] = $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth]
                Do
                    $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] -= 1
                Until $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] < $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth] + $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft]
            EndIf
            WinMove($hWnd_1, '', $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockTop], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockHeight])
        EndIf
    Else
        If $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] > $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft] Then
            ; TODO ;)
        Else
            If $fIsMaximized Then
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] = $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth]
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] = ($aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft]) - ($aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft])
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockHeight] = ($aDesktop_Window[$eDockHeight] + $aDesktop_Window[$eDockTop]) - $aDesktop_Window[$eDockTop]
            Else
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] = $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth]
                Do
                Until $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] < $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth]
            EndIf
        EndIf
        WinMove($hWnd_1, '', $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockTop], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockHeight])
    EndIf
    If $fRightSide Then
        $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] += $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth]
    Else
        $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] -= $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth]
    EndIf
    WinMove($hWnd_2, '', $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockTop], Default, $aSciTE_Window[$eDockHeight])

If IsHWnd($hActivate) Then
        WinActivate($hActivate)
    EndIf
    Return True
EndFunc   ;==>_DockToWindow

I made some change ;)

EDIT:

I forgot about

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I found one problem that I do not know how to solve.

Description:
Place SciTe.exe window on the left side of the desktop, but it would not be maximized.
Dock SciTeJump the right edge.
Grab and drag the title SciTe.exe

What I noticed:
SciTeJump does not move at the same time, the offset SciTe.exe

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Thanks for the changes, but they seem to produce other problems than expected. This is the code I used to test the dock to window code. It's basically stripped out of SciTE Jump. Oh, and I changed the variable $aReturn to $aDesktop_Window as it made more sense. Thanks.

#include <APIConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

If ProcessExists('SciTE.exe') = 0 Then
    Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, '', 'Please start SciTE.exe')
EndIf
Example()

Func Example()
    ; Create a GUI, similar to SciTE Jump's GUI.
    Local Const $hGUI = GUICreate('', 215, 400, -1, -1, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_SIZEBOX))
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI)

Local $sStyleEx = -1, $vDummyValue = GUIGetStyle($hGUI)
    If UBound($vDummyValue) Then
        ; $sStyle = $vDummyValue[0]
        $sStyleEx = $vDummyValue[1]
    EndIf
    $vDummyValue = 0

GUISetStyle(BitOR($WS_POPUPWINDOW, $WS_SIZEBOX), $sStyleEx, $hGUI)
    _WinAPI_SetWindowPos($hGUI, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, BitOR($SWP_NOMOVE, $SWP_NOSIZE, $SWP_NOZORDER, $SWP_FRAMECHANGED))

Local Const $hSciTE = WinGetHandle('[CLASS:SciTEWindow]')
    While 1
        ; Dock the first window to the left or right.
        _DockToWindow($hSciTE, $hGUI, $iPos_1, $iPos_2, Default)

Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
        EndSwitch
    WEnd

GUIDelete($hGUI)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Func _DockToWindow($hWnd_1, $hWnd_2, ByRef $iWindowPos_1, ByRef $iWindowPos_2, $fRightSide = True, $hActivate = 0)
    Local Const $aSciTEJump_Window = WinGetPos($hWnd_2)
    Local $aSciTE_Window = WinGetPos($hWnd_1)

If UBound($aSciTE_Window) = 0 Or UBound($aSciTEJump_Window) = 0 Then
        Return SetError(1, 0, False)
    EndIf
    For $i = 0 To 3
        $iPos_1 += $aSciTE_Window[$i] * $i
        $iPos_2 += $aSciTEJump_Window[$i] * $i
    Next

If $iWindowPos_1 = $iPos_1 And $iWindowPos_2 = $iPos_2 Then
        Return SetError(2, 0, True)
    EndIf
    $iWindowPos_1 = $iPos_1
    $iWindowPos_2 = $iPos_2

Local Enum $eDockLeft, $eDockTop, $eDockWidth, $eDockHeight
    Local Const $aDesktop_Window = _GetDesktopArea()

Local Const $fIsMaximized = _IsMaximized($hWnd_1)
    If $fRightSide = Default Then
        $fRightSide = $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] > $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + ($aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] / 2)
    EndIf

If $fRightSide Then
        If $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] > $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth] Then
            If $fIsMaximized Then
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] = $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft]
            Else
                $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] = $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] - $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth]
                Do
                Until $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] + $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockWidth] < $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth]
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Else
        If $aSciTEJump_Window[$eDockLeft] < $aDesktop_Window[$eDockLeft] Then
            If $fIsMaximized Then
            Else
                Do
                Until $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] + $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth] < $aDesktop_Window[$eDockWidth]
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf

If $fRightSide Then
        $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft] += $aSciTE_Window[$eDockWidth]
    Else
    EndIf
    WinMove($hWnd_2, '', $aSciTE_Window[$eDockLeft], $aSciTE_Window[$eDockTop], Default, $aSciTE_Window[$eDockHeight])

If IsHWnd($hActivate) Then
        WinActivate($hActivate)
    EndIf
    Return True
EndFunc   ;==>_DockToWindow

Func _GetDesktopArea()
    Local Const $tWorkArea = DllStructCreate($tagRECT)
    _WinAPI_SystemParametersInfo($SPI_GETWORKAREA, 0, DllStructGetPtr($tWorkArea))
    Local Const $aReturn[4] = [DllStructGetData($tWorkArea, 'Left'), DllStructGetData($tWorkArea, 'Top'), _
            DllStructGetData($tWorkArea, 'Right') - DllStructGetData($tWorkArea, 'Left'), DllStructGetData($tWorkArea, 'Bottom') - DllStructGetData($tWorkArea, 'Top')]
    Return $aReturn
EndFunc   ;==>_GetDesktopArea

Func _IsMaximized($hWnd)
    Return BitAND(WinGetState($hWnd), 32) = 32
EndFunc   ;==>_IsMaximized

UDF List:

There is currently only the option to expand one of the following either regions, functions or comments.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

SciTE Jump V2.15 beta for those wishing to give it a try...

SciTE Jump v2.15.103.230.zip

UDF List:

Hello,
I have a idea for new feature .

I want that your tools will 

include a button which when clicked, tge list of functions  that are shown in your tool will be displayed in particular order

I can not explain it in one sentence because of my English.

I will try to show you an example -

Suppose your tool displays the following list of functions:

cfunction

ffunction

afunction

lfunction

dfunction

afunction2

cfunction2

afunction

Imagine that this list is big.

i want an option that will arrange the list in the following way:

afunction

afunction2

cfunction

cfunction2

dfunction

lfunction

This way, much easier to navigate through a huge list

I hope you understand ..
I think it's a great idea.

I would love if you do that!

Already available. Just select the setting to "sort functions the functions listed."

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Already available. Just select the setting to "sort functions the functions listed."

Thank you!!

Your tool does not stops surprising me

This option is very useful

No problem. There are quite a few hidden features that some may find surprising e.g. find in files.

UDF List:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to releasing the next version this weekend, though depends on whether or not I can fix an issue reported by mlipok (need to assess if it's an issue).

UDF List:

REPRO CODE:

;TODO1
;;TODO2
;;;TODO3
;TODO4
;;TODO5
;;;TODO6
;TODO7
;;TODO8
;;;TODO9

Func Test()
;~  TODO

EndFunc   ;==>Test

;TODO1a
;;TODO2a
;;;TODO3a
;TODO4a
;;TODO5a
;;;TODO6a
;TODO7a
;;TODO8a
;;;TODO9a

try to jump to the various comments

in the order

;;;TODO9a
;;;TODO9
;;;TODO9a
;;;TODO9
;;;TODO9a
;;;TODO9
;;;TODO9a
;;;TODO9

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

another REPRO CODE:

;TODO1
;;TODO2
;;;TODO3
;TODO4
;;TODO5
;;;TODO6
;TODO7
;;TODO8
;;;TODO9
;;TODO9
;TODO9

Func Test()
;~  TODO
EndFunc   ;==>Test

;TODO1a
;;TODO2a
;;;TODO3a
;TODO4a
;;TODO5a
;;;TODO6a
;TODO7a
;;TODO8a
;;;TODO9a
;;TODO9a
;TODO9a
try to jump in that order:

;;;TODO9
;;TODO9
;TODO9
;;;TODO9a
;;TODO9a
;TODO9a
;;;TODO9
;;TODO9
;TODO9
;;TODO9
;;;TODO9
;;;TODO9a
;;TODO9a
;TODO9a
;;TODO9a
;;;TODO9a
;;TODO9a
;TODO9a
;;;TODO9
;;TODO9
;TODO9
;;TODO9
;;;TODO9
Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler