New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with updated SciTE v3.4.1

Jos

Works like a charm :D

btw.

I see you put on beta site to download also this file: Directives.au3

I check it and:

This directive have incorrect colors 

#AutoIt3Wrapper_ShowProgress=                   ;(Y/N) Display the Progress window during Compilation. Default=Y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_cvsWrapper=                 ;(Y/N/V) Run cvsWrapper to update the script source. default=N
;                                                 V=only when version is increased by #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement.
#AutoIt3Wrapper_cvsWrapper_Parameters=          ; /NoPrompt  : Will skip the cvsComments prompt

and this one, are deprecated:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=                 ;(Y/N) Run Obfuscator before compilation. default=N
#obfuscator_parameters=

also in au3abbrev.properties

this two:

a3w and a3w2 

needs update

mLipok

EDIT:

how you can see this directive have incorrect colors no only in SciTe Lexer but also in GESHI

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

• Developers

Updated Directives.au3 with the correct base version.

EDIT:

how you can see this directive have incorrect colors no only in SciTe Lexer but also in GESHI

The DIrective will also be added to autoit3wrapper.keywords.properties in the next release for proper syntax color.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@jscript,

Any chance you can try this?

OK, see below...

Code:

Local $ScrnBuffRefresh = 1, $hWinFromPtn = 1, $hWinFromPtn_Old = 1

Switch $ScrnBuffRefresh
    Case 0
        If $hWinFromPtn = $hWinFromPtn_Old Then
            ;---
    Else
            ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : Else = ' & Else & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console
            ;---
        EndIf
    Case Else
        ;---
EndSwitch

OutPut:

>"D:Program FilesAutoIt3SciTEAutoIt3WrapperAutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:DriversNovo(a) AutoIt v3 Script (2).au3" /UserParams

+>17:13:36 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.2.0.2 SciTE v.3.4.1.0 Keyboard:00010416 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0416)

+> SciTEDir => D:Program FilesAutoIt3SciTE UserDir => C:UsersUsuárioAppDataLocalAutoIt v3SciTEAutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:UsersUsuárioAppDataLocalAutoIt v3SciTE

>Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0) from:D:Program FilesAutoIt3 input:C:DriversNovo(a) AutoIt v3 Script (2).au3

"C:DriversNovo(a) AutoIt v3 Script (2).au3"(8,67) : error: syntax error

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : Else = ' & Else

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:DriversNovo(a) AutoIt v3 Script (2).au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

!>17:13:36 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2

+>17:13:37 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.

>Exit code: 2 Time: 0.4282

JS

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

• Developers

No no no ... :)

I am looking for the Debug info described in this post:

That file looks fine... so back to how I can replicate the issue:

Please do the following:

• change line 18 in AutoItIndentFix.lua to:     self.Debug = true
  • Use this code and hit the enter with the caret after the Else (Which is going wrong for you:
If 'this' Then
'that'
    Else
  • Cut en Paste the debug info from the  SciTE outputpane in your reply.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

now I understand better...

Here:

Debug: *** Enter detected => Start Indent checking
Debug: +### processing line:6 Curr_firstword:else:      Next_firstword::
Debug:    Curr_IsFoldHeader    :true   Parent_line:3   Parent_foldLvl: 3    Next_Parent_line:6   Next_Parent_foldLvl: 4
Debug:    Curr_lev:    67314690 Prev_lev    :67306499 Next_lev    : 67306499
Debug:    Curr_foldLvl:1026 Prev_foldLvl:1027 Next_foldLvl:1027
Debug: !  Current line:Found Case/End*/Else/Next/Until statement ...  update Indent.

JS

somewh10.png

• Developers

I do not believe you are running the latest version of AutoItIndentFix.lua.

Are you 100% sure you have used the correct version of the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer as described?

@icode: Yes.

I still have the impression that the wrong installer is used.

What is the file date&time of the SciTE4AutoIT3.exe?

When you run the installer it will display the welcome page showing SciTE4AutoIt3 14.06.03.20.

Jos

Try the current Beta which has a minor fix for an earlier reported other issue, so you are sure you have the latest.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Jos i propose:

Can you do a script in AutoIt which get all info about all components ?

I see this is recurring problem, and in any case repro, the applicant should start by giving a result of this script ?

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Jos

The problem I reported has been resolved with the current, version thanks!

A question:
How can I configure the editor to when I open a file AU3 such as it appears in this version of an old SciTE: '>

Making the "Toggle all folds" function is always active?

Thanks for your attention,

JS

somewh10.png

How can I configure the editor to when I open a file AU3 such as it appears in this version of an old SciTE: '>

SciTE Config ?

In SciTe press     CTRL+1

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

Jos i propose:

Can you do a script in AutoIt which get all info about all components ?

I see this is recurring problem, and in any case repro, the applicant should start by giving a result of this script ?

This is currently happening in AutoIt3Wrapper when it is about all utilities it runs which is enough as far as I can tell.

Asking to install the latest installer should be sufficient and pretty strait forward ....agree?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Jos

The problem I reported has been resolved with the current, version thanks!

A question:

Making the "Toggle all folds" function is always active?

Thanks for your attention,

JS

Helpfile is your friend:

session.bookmarks

session.folds Setting session.bookmarks causes bookmarks to be saved in session files. If you set session.folds then the folding state will be saved in session files. When loading a session file bookmarks and/or folds are restored. Folding states are not restored if fold.on.open is set.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

This is currently happening in AutoIt3Wrapper when it is about all utilities it runs which is enough as far as I can tell.

Asking to install the latest installer should be sufficient and pretty strait forward ....agree?

Last days show that it is not so clear.

My suggestion is that in such cases simply say:

Run the code below and paste the result, which will be automatically copied to the clipboard.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I have also added ShowProgress to SciTEDirectives.txt in the docs folder, so it will show on the Forum GeSHi highlighter.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I have a scirpt:

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=Y
#Au3Stripper_Parameters=/SO /RM

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Create a first class object of MsgBox and assign to a Local variable.
    Local $hMsgBox = MsgBox
    Local $hTEST = Test

; Display a MsgBox using the previously assigned variable.
    $hMsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "This is a sentence with whitespace.")

; Display a MsgBox that shows the function name $hMsgBox.
    $hMsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The function name of $hMsgBox is: " & FuncName($hMsgBox))
    $hMsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The function name of $hTest is: " & FuncName($hTest))
    Call($hTEST)
    Call('TEST2')
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Func TEST()

EndFunc

Func TEST2()

EndFunc

When I use:

#Au3Stripper_Parameters=/SO /RM

then I get stripped:

Global Const $0 = 4096
_0()
Func _0()
Local $1 = MsgBox
Local $2 = _1
$1($0, "", "This is a sentence with whitespace.")
$1($0, "", "The function name of $hMsgBox is: " & FuncName($1))
$1($0, "", "The function name of $hTest is: " & FuncName($2))
Call($2)
Call('_2')
EndFunc
Func _1()
EndFunc
Func _2()
EndFunc

but I need both version:

with /RM and without /RM

of course exe must be with /RM

is it possible ?

EDIT: typo

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I use this abbreviations

for0ub=For $i = 0 To UBound(|) -1

here is what I see:

SciTE_abbreviations.png

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

And what happens, if you press the space bar?

I assume, that there is a For0Ubound() function in your script.

At least, there is a function reference in line 1638.

Therefore, the highlighted proposal is correct. 

BTW, for0ub is a standard abbrev with a little cosmetic lapse.

There should be a blank after the minus sign. At least TIDY inserts this blank. 

Edited by Exit

App: Au3toCmd              UDF: _SingleScript()                             

• Developers

I use this abbreviations

here is what I see:

SciTE_abbreviations.png

Yes ... and what is the question?

The AutoComplete shows a option it found in the script and the typed test is RED so recognised as an ABBREV.

JOs

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The CodeWizard tool included with Scite4AutoIt fails when installed in the default location.

Error Message:

---------------------------
File Not Found
Required file not found (C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3SciTECodeWizardcolors.ini)

CodeWizard will now exit!!!
OK

Having looked at the source the problem is this section of code

If @Compiled Then
    FileInstall( "colors.ini", @ScriptDir & "\colors.ini")
EndIf

If (Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\colors.ini")) Then
    #Region --- CodeWizard generated code Start ---
    ;MsgBox features: Title=Yes, Text=Yes, Buttons=OK, Icon=Warning
    MsgBox(48, "File Not Found", "Required file not found (" & @ScriptDir & "\colors.ini" & ")" & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "CodeWizard will now exit!!!")
    #EndRegion --- CodeWizard generated code End ---
    Exit
EndIf

If the Fileinstall() fails the the path @ScriptDir & "colors.ini" should probably be changed to @AppDataDir & "CodeWizardcolors.ini" throughout the code.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook