13 posts in this topic
Try to find a solution for help files to my autoit executable.
Its installed from simple XP-POS cash computers to desktop with windows 7, 8, 10.
The compiled AutoIt program itself work everywhere, but the help file??
I need a help file called from from the program and I don't really know what working best in all OS platforms.
1. A wordfile is helpful enough, but word is not installed everywhere.
2. RTF is very big files with pictures.
3. I could save it as pdf, but not all have it either.
4. Tried .MHT file, but downside is browser could cover hole screen if browser closed this way. I have not found any way to resize it to specific size when open up.
5. Use of IE.au3 lib. Well it could open mht files ,but always got question about use it as default browser or not. Think this also make IE browser lose control so I could not resize.
6. Look at making a .CHM file, but I don't think its the future do use that format. (.hlp is no no and old)
Any tips of do it in autoit or make a call to open up in some nice format working everywhere.
I tryed to manipulate a game called "Assault Cube" which is a easy beginning in coding. I run the code but the wished value doesn't change, i don't understand why.
The Pointers are fine, I checked that the pointers don't change every time while restart the game.
The Offsets are 18C & 4
In Cheat Engine: ("ac_client.exe"+0010F418) <- Pointer
4 Bytes = 'dword'
Hi. I want to read the help file on my Kindle ebook reader (to protect my eyes). Is it available in Kindle or epub format? I tried converting it myself but the results were not very good.
I need a random string generator which creates 15 letters/numbers.
How can I make that?
Hey anyone knows how i can have a inputbox that is connected to an HotKeySet? Like if u put in like "a" in the inputbox it sets the hotkey to "a"?