scintilla4evr

Motion Graphics UDF

22 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello! I've been working on this UDF for some time, but when I read Seeking "kinetic typography" capability in au3 topic, I decided to share it. This UDF brings some functions for creating animations in GDI+ without worrying about rendering or calculating.

screen.png

Features:

• Adding basic shapes (rectangle, ellipse) and text
  • Animating object properties (like position or size)
  • Animatable transformations (translate, rotate, scale)
  • Double-buffering
  • Rendering to a window or GUI control

Enjoy!

Motion Graphics UDF

Edited by scintilla4evr
3 people like this

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Very nice.

About the problem with Au3Check in your script.

Try to not use this kind of notation:

Local $hBrush = ($oOutline.brush)($iTime)

but instead use this:

Local $hBrush = $oOutline.brush($iTime)

try my "Example 1 - Basic Animation.au3"  modyfcation Motion Graphics UDF 0.0.2_mod.zip

You will see what I mean.

EDIT: Need some more learning ;)

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04

New version:

• Added LayeredWindowRenderer
  • Fixed issues with brushes and text

screen4.jpg

Motion Graphics UDF

Version 0.0.4:

• Added time transformations
  • Added arcs
  • Added time events (call a function at a specific time)

Motion Graphics UDF

Pretty neat demos and UDF; thanks for sharing  When I run most of them (at least on this PC) they start out very fast, then slow down-not gradually, instantly.  When I move the mouse the speed picks up again and when the mouse is at rest for a few moments, the speed drops again.  

Does this happen to you?

15 hours ago, spudw2k said:

Pretty neat demos and UDF; thanks for sharing  When I run most of them (at least on this PC) they start out very fast, then slow down-not gradually, instantly.  When I move the mouse the speed picks up again and when the mouse is at rest for a few moments, the speed drops again.  

Does this happen to you?

Yes, I think it's something with AutoIt's GUI, because it happens in every script that renders something with GDI+ like this.

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

0.0.5:

• Clipping the view with a rectangle
  • Added images

Motion Graphics UDF

PS. Image in the 14th example is taken from Intel's ad "Jim Parsons and a Special Guest Want You To Wake Up"

Edited by scintilla4evr

Thanks, again, for this UDF.  You've added impressive capabilities in these updates.

But could you provide one more example?: show simple typing of a couple of text strings ... with some timing control parameter to adjust the rate of display.

I see how to control text sliding into view.  But I'm unsure of how to produce a typing effect.

0.0.7:

• Added hatch brushes
  • Added GUIControlRenderer
  • Added keyframed animations

screen7.png

Motion Graphics UDF

16 hours ago, qwert said:

with some timing control parameter to adjust the rate of display

I'm sorry to keep bringing this up.  With all your great additions, I still can't manage to control the pace of the text display.  The following, for example, has no affect other than delaying the display of the end result.

:
$oScene = _MoGraph_SceneCreate()

$oText = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 0, 50, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_LEFTTORIGHT), 10, 10, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)
_MoGraph_SceneAddObject($oScene, $oText)
Sleep(1000)
$oText2 = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 0, 50, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_RIGHTTOLEFT), 10, 60, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)
_MoGraph_SceneAddObject($oScene, $oText2)
Sleep(1000)
:
:

With so much capability, I hope there's a way to orchestrate use of the features with timing.  Am I just missing it?

#13 ·  Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, qwert said:

I'm sorry to keep bringing this up.  With all your great additions, I still can't manage to control the pace of the text display.  The following, for example, has no affect other than delaying the display of the end result.

:
$oScene = _MoGraph_SceneCreate()

$oText = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 0, 50, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_LEFTTORIGHT), 10, 10, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)
Sleep(1000)
$oText2 = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 0, 50, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_RIGHTTOLEFT), 10, 60, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)
Sleep(1000)
:
:

With so much capability, I hope there's a way to orchestrate use of the features with timing.  Am I just missing it?

To delay the text animation, you have to change the 2nd and 3rd parameters in the _MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate calls. Adding Sleep() doesn't affect the rendering, because timing is calculated when calling _MoGraph_RendererRenderFrame() or _MoGraph_RendererRenderNextFrame().

Here is the basic idea of how to add delay:

; mumbo jumbo code before

$iStart = 100
$iLength = 50

$oText = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", $iStart, $iStart+$iLength, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_LEFTTORIGHT), 10, 10, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)

; blah blah after

Edited by scintilla4evr

Thanks for your response. 

I did a simple substitution to confirm what I think you're saying, but I got an unexpected result:

a "slot-machine" effect on the last two lines, followed by the first two lines flowing into view from the left.

:
$oText = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 100, 150, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_LEFTTORIGHT), 10, 10, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)

$oText2 = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 100, 150, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_RIGHTTOLEFT), 10, 60, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)
:

Is there another parameter involved?

7 hours ago, qwert said:

Thanks for your response. 

I did a simple substitution to confirm what I think you're saying, but I got an unexpected result:

a "slot-machine" effect on the last two lines, followed by the first two lines flowing into view from the left.

:
$oText = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 100, 150, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_LEFTTORIGHT), 10, 10, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)

$oText2 = _MoGraph_TextCreate(_MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate("Lorem ipsum dolor", 100, 150, $MOGRAPH_TXTANIM_RIGHTTOLEFT), 10, 60, 380, 0, "Impact", 36, 0)
:

Is there another parameter involved?

No, because _MoGraph_AnimatedStringCreate does not affect the starting position of the text. It only changes the contents. If you want the 2nd string to flow into view from the right you can do one of two things:

• add an EaseValue to control the position of the text
  • set $iHorzAlign argument (10th) of _MoGraph_TextCreate to 2, so the text will be aligned to right

What you're describing seem to be tweaks to specific internal functions rather than a general capability to choreograph entire sequences ... sequences that can produce a dynamic text result like the example on this site: here

Can you describe how a general capability should be implemented?

To choreograph sequences like this, you need to break down all animations to small parts that can be represented with "keyframes".

In the "I LOVE blah blah", you can find 4 animations (in order of appearance):

1. Letter 'I' rolling from the bottom
  2. Word 'LOVE' rolling from the left
  3. Word 'KINETIC' rolling from the right
  4. Word 'TYPOGRAPHY' rolling from top

No, you have to translate these animations into code (I Love Kinetic Typography.au3):

; Move 'I' at the start from 340;230 to 340;140:
$oI_YValue = _MoGraph_EaseValueCreate(230, 140, 0, 50)
$oText_I = _MoGraph_TextCreate("I", 340, $oI_YValue, 0, 0, "Rockwell", 48, 1, _MoGraph_SolidBrushCreate(0, 0, 0, 220))
_MoGraph_SceneAddObject($oScene, $oText_I)

; Move 'LOVE' after 'I' from -160;100 to 20;100:
; 3rd argument is 50 to match the end of 'I' animation
; 4th argument is the end of animation (start+length)
$oLove_XValue = _MoGraph_EaseValueCreate(-160, 20, 50, 100)
$oText_Love = _MoGraph_TextCreate("LOVE", $oLove_XValue, 100, 0, 0, "Rockwell", 48, 1, _MoGraph_SolidBrushCreate(0, 0, 0, 160))
_MoGraph_SceneAddObject($oScene, $oText_Love)

; Move 'KINETIC' after 'LOVE' from 520;100 to 190;100
$oKinetic_XValue = _MoGraph_EaseValueCreate(520, 190, 100, 150)
$oText_Kinetic = _MoGraph_TextCreate("KINETIC", $oKinetic_XValue, 100, 0, 0, "Rockwell", 48, 1, _MoGraph_SolidBrushCreate(0, 0, 0, 220))
_MoGraph_SceneAddObject($oScene, $oText_Kinetic)

; Move 'TYPOGRAPHY' after 'KINETIC' from 110;-60 to 110;60
$oTypography_YValue = _MoGraph_EaseValueCreate(-60, 60, 150, 200)
$oText_Typography = _MoGraph_TextCreate("TYPOGRAPHY", 110, $oTypography_YValue, 0, 0, "Rockwell", 48, 1, _MoGraph_SolidBrushCreate(0, 0, 0, 220))
_MoGraph_SceneAddObject($oScene, $oText_Typography)

The most important types of all these sequences are objects created using _MoGraph_EaseValueCreate or _MoGraph_KeyframedValueCreate. Here is the basic syntax for both of these functions:

• _MoGraph_EaseValueCreate($iValueStart, $iValueEnd, $iStart = 0, $iEnd = 100, $oEasing = _MoGraph_LinearEasingCreate())
    • $iValueStart - value the object will represent before the animation will start
    • $iValueEnd - value the object will represent after the animation ends
    • $iStart - time when the animation should start
    • $iEnd - time when the animation ends (start time + animation length)
    • $oEasing - object representing how the value will change

If the current time is between $iStart and $iEnd, the output value will also be between $iValueStart and $iValueEnd

• _MoGraph_KeyframedValueCreate($aKeyframes)
    • $aKeyframes - 2D array of time-value pairs

_MoGraph_KeyframedValueCreate is basically a wrapper function for multiple _MoGraph_EaseValueCreate's

Almost there.  I generally follow what you're saying, but the example script produced an empty screen, for me.  I confirmed that each of the 4 steps is executing, but the resulting GUI is blank.

Any idea what's missing?  (New example is on the same directory as MoGraphics.au3, and the other examples still display properly.)

Invisible.PNG

1 hour ago, qwert said:

Almost there.  I generally follow what you're saying, but the example script produced an empty screen, for me.  I confirmed that each of the 4 steps is executing, but the resulting GUI is blank.

Any idea what's missing?  (New example is on the same directory as MoGraphics.au3, and the other examples still display properly.)

Invisible.PNG

I think you don't have Rockwell font installed. Change it to something else, like Times New Roman or Courier New.

An excellent analysis!  I completely overlooked that.

Clarendon gives me the kind of result I was hoping for.  With only a couple adjustments, I was able to get what I've posted below.

Thanks for sticking with me on this.  And thanks for a great UDF!

Visible.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• timmalos
      By timmalos
      Hey all.
      I'm trying to know when my user clicks on a Rect drawn via GDI+. Everything is almost working except I have a strange behaviour in the "order" clicks are fired.
      I created a simplified code to help :
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ;0=disabled, 1=OnEvent mode enabled _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $hGraphics Global $iWidth = 1024, $iHeight = 762 createGUI() draw() While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func createGUI() $hGUI = GUICreate("Current CasparCG Output", $iWidth,$iHeight) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetBkColor(0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphics, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) EndFunc ;==>Example Func draw() ;_WinAPI_draw($hGUI,"","",BitOR($RDW_ERASE,$RDW_INVALIDATE,$RDW_UPDATENOW)) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics) $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 15, 1) $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFEDCFF, 2) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) $hBrushString = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF) Local $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFF00FF) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) For $i = 1 to 2 Local $x = 0.25 Local $y = 0.25 Local $w = 0.5 Local $h = 0.5 Local $title = "Layer "&$i If $x >= -1 And $x <= 1 Then $x *= $iWidth If $y >= -1 And $y <= 1 Then $y *= $iHeight If $w >= -1 And $w <= 1 Then $w *= $iWidth If $h >= -1 And $h <= 1 Then $h *= $iHeight $hItem = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", $x,$y,$w,$h) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($hItem,"_gui_layer_clicked") ConsoleWrite("Created label with handle="&$hItem&" $i= " & $i&@CRLF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hGraphics, $x, $y, $w, $h,$hPen) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($x, $y, $w, $h) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, $title, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $hBrushString) Next _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrushString) Return 1 EndFunc Func _gui_layer_clicked() ConsoleWrite("Clicked on " & @GUI_CtrlId&@CRLF) EndFunc Func SpecialEvents() Select Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndSelect EndFunc ;==>SpecialEvents What happens there :
      We have two rectangles, with the one labelled "2" is front and, the one labelled "1" in background. However when we click, the fired label is the one created first (in the background) and not the second one (in the front).
      Is it normal ?
      If yes, is there any way to change this order ? If I create another label after a first one on the same coords, I would the second one to be fired instead of the first one (This is a simplified code I can't just invert the label order creation easily)

Thanks for your help

• InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      Struggling a bit to get this GDI+ function converted to AutoIt.
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile("F:\DCIM\Camera\20170515_111804.jpg") Global $tBufferSize = DllStructCreate("uint") Global $tProperties = DllStructCreate("uint") _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties) Global $tAllItems = DllStructCreate("struct;char[" & DllStructGetData($tBufferSize, 1) & "];endstruct") _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems($hImage, $tBufferSize, $tProperties, $tPropertyItem) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func _GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems(ByRef $hImage, Const $tTotalBufferSize, Const $tNumProperties, ByRef $tAllItems) If (Not IsDllStruct($tPropertyItem)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetAllPropertyItems", "hwnd", $hImage, "unit", DllStructGetData($tTotalBufferSize, 1), "uint", DllStructGetData($tNumProperties, 1), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tAllItems)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, ConsoleWrite("@Error = " & @error & @LF)) If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], @extended, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetAllPropertyItems Func _GDIPlus_GetPropertySize(Const ByRef $hImage, ByRef $tTotalBufferSize, ByRef $tNumProperties) If (Not IsDllStruct($tTotalBufferSize)) Then Return SetError(-1, 0, "") If (Not IsDllStruct($tNumProperties)) Then Return SetError(-2, 0, "") Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetPropertySize", "hwnd", $hImage, "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tTotalBufferSize), "uint_ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tNumProperties)) If (@error) Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, "") If ($aResult[0]) Then Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, "") Return $aResult[0] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GetPropertySize Got the GetPropertySize function to work, gives me the correct buffer size and the property count, but I cannot figure out how to get the struct for the all items.
      Function on MSDN:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms535372(v=vs.85).aspx
      Struct needed:
      PropertyItem class:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534493(v=vs.85).aspx
      Found other topics about this function in other languages where they used a blank string as the buffer, so I tried using a char array, which doesn't work. Just cannot figure out how to create the struct buffer to hold the data.
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Since I disovered FreeBasic I decided to create a DLL to implement much faster image processing functionality to AutoIt.
      Following functions are implemented yet:
      _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_BWJJNDithering _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Cartoon1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_ColorAccent _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_AnotherBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_BoxBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection4 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EdgeDetection6 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Emboss45Degree _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_EmbossTopLeftBottomRight _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Gaussian5x5_2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_GaussianBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_IntenseEmboss _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Kirsch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Laplace3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_LaplacianOfGaussian _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_ManualMatrix _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_MotionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Outline3x3 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Prewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen1 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sharpen2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Sobel _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_SovelVsPrewitt _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_TriangleBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Convolution_Unsharp5x5 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Dilatation _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_DistortionBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Edges _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Erosion _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_FishEye _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Indexed _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Kuwahara _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Linellism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_OilPainting _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_PenSketch2 _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pixelate _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Pointillism _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_RadialBlur _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Raster _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Swirl _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TiltShift _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_TimeWarp _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Wave _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_XRay  
      Since I am absolutely a newbie in FreeBasic, the DLL may contain errors.  Please report any bug.

FreeBasic source code can be found here: https://pastebin.com/Lugp6rCR

To do:
      add function headers with descriptions speed-up FB code -> partly done add more filters -> ongoing  
      Credits to:
      Jakub Szymanowski rdc Dewald Esterhuizen Santhosh G_  Christian Graus www.gutgames.com  
      Have fun.

Download link: 

You can compare the speed with AutoIt version:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=b #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.gif;*.bmp)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172 Global Const $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) Global Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Image Filters", $iW * 2, $iH) Global $fProg = 0, $iEnd = $iW * $iH - 1 AdlibRegister("Progress", 490) Global $t = TimerInit() Global Const $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, 4) ConsoleWrite(Round(TimerDiff($t) / 1000, 2) & " s / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min" & @CRLF) Global Const $iPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) Global Const $iPic_o = GUICtrlCreatePic("", $iW, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap)) Global Const $hGDIBitmap2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($iPic_o, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hGDIBitmap2)) GUISetState() AdlibUnRegister("Progress") ToolTip("") Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hGDIBitmap2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Func Progress() ToolTip(Int($fProg / $iEnd * 100) & " % / " & Round(TimerDiff($t) / 60000, 2) & " min", MouseGetPos(0) + 30, MouseGetPos(1) + 30) EndFunc #Region Symmetric Nearest Neighbour Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_SymmetricNearestNeighbour($hImage, $fRadius = 2, $bGDI = True) ;no alpha channel implemented yet Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iRowOffset, $iX, $iY, $c, $k, $sumR, $sumG, $sumB, $iCount, $xx, $yy, $iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2, $x, $y For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $sumR = 0 $sumG = 0 $sumB = 0 $iCount = 0 $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX) $iR = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) For $yy = -$fRadius To $fRadius For $xx = -$fRadius To $fRadius $k = $iX + $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = $iY + $yy $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG1 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB1 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) $k = $iX - $xx $x = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $k $k = ($iY - $yy) $y = $k < 0 ? 0 : $k > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $k $c = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $y * $iW + $x) $iR2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x00FF0000, $c), 16) $iG2 = BitShift(BitAND(0x0000FF00, $c), 8) $iB2 = BitAND(0x000000FF, $c) If __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR1, $iG1, $iB1) < __DeltaE($iR, $iG, $iB, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Then $sumR += $iR1 $sumG += $iG1 $sumB += $iB1 Else $sumR += $iR2 $sumG += $iG2 $sumB += $iB2 EndIf $iCount += 1 Next Next DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, 0xFF000000 + Int($sumR / $iCount) * 0x10000 + Int($sumG / $iCount) * 0x100 + Int($sumB / $iCount), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_SNN" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __DeltaE($iR1, $iG1, $iB1, $iR2, $iG2, $iB2) Return Sqrt(($iR1 - $iR2) * ($iR1 - $iR2) + ($iG1 - $iG2) * ($iG1 - $iG2) + ($iB1 - $iB2) * ($iB1 - $iB2)) EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Jitter Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Jitter($hImage, $iAmount = 20, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset, $fNX, $fNY For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 $fNX = $iX + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount) $fNX = $fNX < 1 ? 1 : $fNX > $iW - 1 ? $iW - 1 : $fNX $fNY = ($iY + Int((Random() - 0.5) * $iAmount)) $fNY = $fNY < 1 ? 1 : $fNY > $iH - 1 ? $iH - 1 : $fNY $fNY *= $iW DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $fNY + $fNX), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Jitter" & $iAmount & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Median Func _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyFilter_Median($hImage, $fRadius = 3, $bGDI = True) Local Const $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Local Const $hBitmap_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local Const $tBitmapData_Dest = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap_Dest, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0_Dest = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData_Dest, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel_Dest = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0_Dest) Local Const $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hImage, 0, 0, $iW - 1, $iH - 1, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local Const $iScan0 = DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0") Local Const $tPixel = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", $iScan0) Local $iX, $iY, $iRowOffset For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 DllStructSetData($tPixel_Dest, 1, __Median_Value($iX, $iY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH), $iRowOffset + $iX) $fProg += 1 Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hImage, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap_Dest, $tBitmapData_Dest) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap_Dest, @ScriptDir & "\Filter_Median" & $fRadius & "_" & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @MIN & @SEC & ".png") If $bGDI Then Local $hGDIBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_Dest) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Dest) Return $hGDIBitmap EndIf Return $hBitmap_Dest EndFunc Func __Median_Value($iPosX, $iPosY, $fRadius, $tPixel, $iW, $iH) Local $iX, $iY, $aColors[1000], $iColors = 0, $iSize = $iW * $iH - 1, $iOff, $e For $iX = $iPosX - $fRadius To $iPosX + $fRadius For $iY = $iPosY - $fRadius To $iPosY + $fRadius $iOff = 1 + $iY * $iW + $iX $aColors[$iColors] = DllStructGetData($tPixel, 1, $iOff < 1 ? 1 : $iOff > $iSize ? $iSize : $iOff) $iColors += 1 Next Next ReDim $aColors[$iColors] ;~ _ArraySort($aColors, 0) $e = $iColors - 1 __ArrayQuickSort1D($aColors, 0, $e) Local $iMid = Floor($iColors / 2), $iMedian If BitAND($iColors, 1) Then $iMedian = Int($aColors[$iMid + 1]) Else $iMedian = Int(($aColors[$iMid] + $aColors[$iMid + 1]) / 2) EndIf Return $iMedian EndFunc #EndRegion  
    • InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      Take a screenshot of your desktop (works even if the desktop is hidden), then redraws it row by row. Makes a neat little effect. An effect I remember seeing at the photo booth at Chuck E' Cheese.
      I mostly just wanted to mess with LockBits and PrintWindow and thought this was a decent way to figure it out, but I liked the outcome and thought I'd share lol
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WinApi.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $tDesktopMetrics = GetDesktopMetrics() Global $hHBitmapDesktop = CaptureWindow("", -1, -1, -1, -1, "Program Manager") Global $hBitmapDesktop = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hHBitmapDesktop) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmapDesktop) Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmapDesktop) Global $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmapDesktop) Global $tBitmapData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmapDesktop, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) Global $tPixelMap = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData, "Scan0")) Global $hGui = GUICreate("Redraw", $iW, $iH, $tDesktopMetrics.x, $tDesktopMetrics.y, $WS_POPUP) Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) Global $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($iW, $iH, $hGraphics) Global $tBitmapData2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) Global $tPixelMap2 = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData2, "Scan0")) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics) For $iY = 0 To $iH - 1 Local $iRowOffset = $iY * $iW + 1 For $iX = 0 To $iW - 1 ;get each pixel in each line and row DllStructSetData($tPixelMap2, 1, DllStructGetData($tPixelMap, 1, $iRowOffset + $iX), $iRowOffset + $iX) Next If (Not Mod($iY, 5)) Then ; Every 5 rows draw the bitmap _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap, $tBitmapData2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 0, 0) $tBitmapData2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $GDIP_ILMWRITE, $GDIP_PXF32PARGB) $tPixelMap2 = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iW * $iH & "];", DllStructGetData($tBitmapData2, "Scan0")) EndIf Next If (Mod($iY, 5)) Then ; Didn't end on an even row, clean up _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap, $tBitmapData2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 0, 0) $tPixelMap2 = 0 $tBitmapData2 = 0 EndIf _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmapDesktop, $tBitmapData) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmapDesktop) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete($hGui) Exit 0 Func CaptureWindow($sFileName = "", $iLeft = -1, $iTop = -1, $iWidth = -1, $iHeight = -1, $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[Active]"), $bClientArea = True) If (Not IsHWnd($hWnd)) Then $hWnd = WinGetHandle($hWnd) If (@error) Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) If (BitAND(WinGetState($hWnd), 16) = 16) Then Return SetError(2, 0, False) Local $iSrcWidth = 0 Local $iSrcHeight = 0 ConsoleWrite($iLeft & ', ' & $iTop & ", " & $iWidth & ', ' & $iHeight & @LF) If ($hWnd = _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow() Or $hWnd = WinGetHandle("Program Manager")) Then Local $tDesktop = GetDesktopMetrics() If ($iWidth = -1 Or $iWidth = 0 Or $iWidth = Default Or $iWidth > DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3)) Then $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3) If ($iHeight = -1 Or $iHeight = 0 Or $iHeight = Default Or $iWidth > DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4)) Then $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4) $iSrcWidth = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 3) $iSrcHeight = DllStructGetData($tDesktop, 4) Else Local $tRectWindow = _WinAPI_GetWindowRect($hWnd) ; Get the absolute width, using Abs on all of the memembers because the [1] index of the struct may be negative, supports multiple monitors Local $iAbsWidth = Abs(Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 3)) - Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 1))) ; Get the absolute height, using Abs on all of the memembers because the [1] index of the struct may be negative, supports multiple monitors ; Subtracts the caption bar if $bClientArea only Local $iAbsHeight = Abs(Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 4)) - Abs(DllStructGetData($tRectWindow, 2))) - ($bClientArea ? _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CYCAPTION) : 0) If ($iWidth = -1 Or $iWidth = 0 Or $iWidth = Default Or $iWidth > $iAbsWidth) Then $iWidth = $iAbsWidth If ($iHeight = -1 Or $iHeight = 0 Or $iHeight = Default Or $iHeight > $iAbsHeight) Then $iHeight = $iAbsHeight $iSrcWidth = $iAbsWidth $iSrcHeight = $iAbsHeight EndIf If ($iLeft = -1 Or $iLeft = Default) Then $iLeft = 0 If ($iTop = -1 Or $iTop = Default) Then $iTop = 0 Local $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($hWnd) Local $hDestDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local $hDestBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hDestSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hDestBitmap) Local $hSrcDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local $hBmp = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iSrcWidth, $iSrcHeight) Local $hSrcSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hBmp) _WinAPI_PrintWindow($hWnd, $hSrcDC, True) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDestDC, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hSrcDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $MERGECOPY) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hDestSv) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hSrcSv) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDestDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hSrcDC) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp) $tPoint = 0 $tRectWindow = 0 $tDesktop = 0 If ($sFileName) Then _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hDestBitmap) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBitmap, $sFileName) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndIf Return $hDestBitmap EndFunc ;==>CaptureWindow Func GetDesktopMetrics() Return _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(_WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_XVIRTUALSCREEN), _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_YVIRTUALSCREEN), _ _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CXVIRTUALSCREEN), _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics($SM_CYVIRTUALSCREEN)) EndFunc ;==>GetDesktopMetrics  
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Since monoceres has released 
      I'm searching for a way to map the 2D image of the earth to a 3D sphere with rotation.

Here the result (after 9 years!) as a non realistic physical animation:
       ==> 

Due to the fact that AutoIt / GDI+ are not that fast I couldn't add a moon animation additionally.

Thanks to one of Eukalyptus' code to pointing me to the right direction. U rock man. 

Source code extract only - not working because of missing binary data (images):
      ;coded by UEZ build 2017-02-25 #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 800, $iH = 500, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Rotating Earth coded by UEZ 2017" Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fRad = $fPi / 180, $fDeg = 180 / $fPi AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_RotatingEarth() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_RotatingEarth() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH) ;, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFF0F0F0), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 60, 16), _ $hImage_Earth = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Earth()), _ $hImage_Galaxy = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Galaxy()), _ $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate(), $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hImage_Earth) Local Const $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage_Earth) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Coded by UEZ 2017 ;-)", $hFont_FPS, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, $aDim[1] / 2 - 4, 120, 12), $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hGfx) Local Const $hTexture_Earth = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hImage_Earth) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Earth, "float", -200, "float", 0, "long", 0) Local $iDiameter = $aDim[0] < $aDim[1] ? $aDim[0] : $aDim[1], _ $iDiameter2 = $iDiameter / 2, _ $fDX = ($iW - $iDiameter) / 2, $fDY = ($iH - $iDiameter) / 2 _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath, $fDX - 1, $fDY - 1, $iDiameter + 2, $iDiameter + 2) Local Const $hBrush = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hBrush, 0x04000008) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hBrush, $fDX + $iDiameter2 + 1, $fDY + $iDiameter2 + 1) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hBrush, 0xF0000000) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush, 1) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetFocusScales($hBrush, 0.5, 0.5) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $fScale, $fTmp, $iStep = 2 ;the higher $iStep is the faster the animation & lower the quality. Do ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush_Clr, "float", 0, "float", 0, _ ;~ "float", $iW, "float", $iH) ;erase canvas background ;~ _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $BLACKNESS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hImage_Galaxy, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Earth, "float", 0.75, "float", 0, "long", 0) For $i = 1 To $iDiameter2 Step $iStep $fScale = 1 + $i / $iDiameter2 _GDIPlus_MatrixSetElements($hMatrix, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $fDX + $iDiameter2, $fDY + $iDiameter2) _GDIPlus_MatrixScale($hMatrix, $fScale, $fScale) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$iDiameter2, -$iDiameter2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($hCanvas, $hMatrix) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hTexture_Earth, _ "float", $i, "float", $i, "float", $iDiameter - $i * 2, "float", $iDiameter - $i * 2) Next _GDIPlus_MatrixSetElements($hMatrix, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($hCanvas, $hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCanvas, $fDX, $fDY, $iDiameter, $iDiameter, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS, $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) ;draw background message text _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) ;blit drawn bitmap to GUI $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(10) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Earth) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Galaxy) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture_Earth) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_RotatingEarth Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2016-12-01 ...  
      Download: Rotating Earth v1.7.au3
      In line 92 you can modify the $iStep variable -> the higher $iStep is the faster the animation & lower the quality.

So long...