Links in the Examples.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be links to functions and macros in the examples?

• Yes
    • No

I copied the source code, pasted it into Word and I got this:

www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/mvps/functions/InetGetInfo.htm CTRL + click to follow link

Please make an example, as it is described below
copy text as you copy it
paste it into three different editors
WORD
WordPad
SciTE
save these three documents, and make a ZIP archive
and put it to this thread as an attachment

EDIT:
Then we will see clearly what You mean.
Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

• Moderators

mlipok,

Why do you need a zip? I get the links if I copy and paste from the Help page to which the first post link into a "link-aware" app such as WordPad or the "WYSIWYG" forum editor - I do not get the links when I paste into SciTE, NotePad or the basic forum editor. It is as simple as that. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

in post #18

JohnOne post an example

The sample script ends at
EndFunc; ==> Example
Try clicking on the keyword "EndFunc"
What's going on? Browser goes to the relevant documentation.

another explantation:
in this part of the script
MsgBox ($ MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The total download size:" & $ iBytesSize & @ CRLF & _
             "The total filesize:" & $ iFileSize)
Try clicking the function "MsgBox"
What's going on? Browser goes to the relevant documentation.

I think that's what he meant @ guinness
moreover, as I am, in one of the posts to the thread

EDIT1:

In addition, I tried to explain that the idea is to EDIT2: stoswne appropriate links between its records, were used in HelpFile (CHM)

EDIT3:
Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

mlipok,

Why do you need a zip? I get the links if I copy and paste from the Help page to which the first post link into a "link-aware" app such as WordPad or the "WYSIWYG" forum editor - I do not get the links when I paste into SciTE, NotePad or the basic forum editor. It is as simple as that. :)

M23

Perhaps I misunderstood all the statements of the participants of the conversation.
Therefore, I ask one question to @czardas
I think that explains it all clearly - at least for me.

QUESTION: to @czardas 
When You wrote post #3 if You mean the line number 14 the following example.
#include <InetConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

; Download a file in the background.
; Wait for the download to complete.

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Save the downloaded file to the temporary folder.
    Local $sFilePath = @TempDir & "\update.dat"

; Download the file in the background with the selected option of 'force a reload from the remote site.'
    Local $hDownload = InetGet("http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/update.dat", @TempDir & "\update.dat", $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)

; Wait for the download to complete by monitoring when the 2nd index value of InetGetInfo returns True.
    Do
        Sleep(250)
    Until InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)

; Retrieve the number of total bytes received and the filesize.
    Local $iBytesSize = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD)
    Local $iFileSize = FileGetSize($sFilePath)

; Close the handle returned by InetGet.
    InetClose($hDownload)

; Display details about the total number of bytes read and the filesize.
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The total download size: " & $iBytesSize & @CRLF & _
            "The total filesize: " & $iFileSize)

; Delete the file.
    FileDelete($sFilePath)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

If the answer to my question is positive

Then the final explanation of the problem about which wrote @czardas is in post #16

If the answer to my question is negative
then I think that the idea of packing it taking three sample documents in three other editors is a good idea.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

QUESTION: to @czardas 
When You wrote post #3 if You mean the line number 14 the following example.

No not that. :)

If the answer to my question is negative
then I think that the idea of packing it taking three sample documents in three other editors is a good idea.

The behaviour is both expected and understood. Further confirmation is not required.

Edited by czardas

ok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

czardas and others,

Any time you copy from HTML in Windows, you will get multiple formats of the data placed onto the clipboard.  One of these will be of type HTML, and there will always be a plain-Text variant (ansi and/or unicode).  You'll also most likely see Rich Text format as well.

As it stands now, the current Help file may not contain links, but it contains a lot of HTML formatting information as well as links to stylesheets and the source of the HTML, which is only picked up by an HTML-aware editor (the links are invalid in this case).  Forum code that is copied also pulls over all the url links and formatting data.

Basically, any concerns about embedded data being transferred over is pointless. Nobody programs in an editor that uses rich text formatting or embedded links..  unless they have a few screws loose.  Which is why a 'paste' operation in any code editor will pull the plain-text variant of the clipboard data, and ignore the HTML format.

I consider testing in chm format needs to be done before this can be accepted as a yes. At least prove beyond doubt that that it works for everyone.

Agree, the autolink in examples is neat but should not create any other issues or else things should remain as they are.

Jos

What kind of help file developer would I be if I didn't test before. -_0

It works in chm. Also using the copy to clipboard feature doesn't copy the links as some people thought it would, even when pasting to into Word.

So now what do people think?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Developers

What kind of help file developer would I be if I didn't test before. -_0

Rhetorical or do you actually want an answer? ;)

It works in chm. Also using the copy to clipboard feature doesn't copy the links as some people thought it would, even when pasting to into Word.

So now what do people think?

I still believe it is a neat option and think we have a good exchange of opinions going on here.

My current conclusion would be that I haven't seen any real reason not to do it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Rhetorical or do you actually want an answer? ;)

It was rhetorical on this occasion.

I still believe it is a neat option and think we have a good exchange of opinions going on here.

My current conclusion would be that I haven't seen any real reason not to do it.

Same.

Since no additional votes have come in I will look at adding to the next beta, so people can get a feel for it. No promises though.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

• Developers

Since no additional votes have come in I will look at adding to the next beta, so people can get a feel for it. No promises though.

I can do the update if you want, generate a test helpfile and make that available, so people can do some actual testing with it.

Let me know when you want me to look at it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I'll let you know. Thanks Jos.

UDF List:

• Moderators

guinness,

You might think it does, but when I copy links from the current Help file (i.e. the ones under "Related") these links are still there when I paste into Word or any other "link-aware" app unless I use "Paste Special" or some other option. Will the links in the examples be different in any way? :huh:

And rather than waiting until the next Beta, can you not compile a stand-alone Help file with these additional links for people to check.

M23

Edit: I see my phone call interruption has made this suggestion a little late. :)

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

guinness,

You might think it does, but when I copy links from the current Help file (i.e. the ones under "Related") these links are still there when I paste into Word or any other "link-aware" app unless I use "Paste Special" or some other option. Will the links in the examples be different in any way? :huh:

Of course if you highlight the example, then copy and paste it's exactly the same as the help file. But users should be copying code using the 'Copy to Clipboard' link, which doesn't copy the links.

UDF List:

• Moderators

guinness,

But users should be copying code using the 'Copy to Clipboard' link

Until you pointed it out I never even realised that there even was such a link! :o

I very rarely use anything but "mouse highlight and Ctrl-C" when copying - and I am sure many others are the same. But, as I cannot imagine that I would ever post example code into a "link-aware" editor, retaining my usual copy mode is unlikely to cause me any problems. ;)

However trying out a modified Help file before the final decision is an excellent idea. :)

M23

Spoiler

Until you pointed it out I never even realised that there even was such a link! :o

It's a new feature of the beta help file. I think added back v3.3.9.5?!

UDF List:

Any time you copy from HTML in Windows, you will get multiple formats of the data placed onto the clipboard.  One of these will be of type HTML, and there will always be a plain-Text variant (ansi and/or unicode).  You'll also most likely see Rich Text format as well.

@Ascend4nt - I know, and it's one of the most annoying things about copying text from the internet. I added features to my own editor to strip out any unwanted formatting and characters which string along for the ride. For me it's more of an annoyance factor than anything else. Why does computing have to be so complicated for people?

@Everyone Else - If you think it's for the best then go for it. I know most people will love this feature, unless perhaps you have to maintain it yourself in the future.

Edit

I also think about things like all the trouble Jon had with the forum code boxes over the years due mainly to the complexity factor (because people keep changing stuff - like me with this post). I have nothing against progress at all. The forum code boxes still have issues, some of which are not at all pleasant to have to deal with.

Edited by czardas

I voted yes, but unless a poll got an overwhelming yes, I don't think it should be considered.

The way I see it is there are sometimes many functions used in an example to demonstrate one function, a simple click to hop to any of them would benefit beginners.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.